Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Anderson?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike Anderson?

    is it possible we can get him back in the future??? I mean the ravens use musa smith more than him








  • #2
    Originally posted by D Williams 27
    is it possible we can get him back in the future??? I mean the ravens use musa smith more than him
    I have been wondering the same thing, and it is a very good idea.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Why would the Ravens let him go? They have an oft-injured Musa Smith (who's either a UFA or RFA) and a sucktastic Jamal Lewis (who very possibly could get cut).

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by D Williams 27
        is it possible we can get him back in the future??? I mean the ravens use musa smith more than him
        I would take him over all of our current RBs.

        and draft a new one as well.

        maybe keep Mike Bell. No more Tatum please
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WABronco
          Why would the Ravens let him go? They have an oft-injured Musa Smith (who's either a UFA or RFA) and a sucktastic Jamal Lewis (who very possibly could get cut).
          I agree Anderson is better, but why didnt he get more carries then this year?

          J Lewis is overrated
          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Medford Bronco
            I agree Anderson is better, but why didnt he get more carries then this year?

            J Lewis is overrated
            i think he actually could have started for the ravens and thier offense would be better off with him. If we could get him we would have an extremely good, Consistent run game







            Comment

            Working...
            X