Kyle Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Bell

Great Runningback over at CSU. Heard he tore an acl before the season. I get no news in NY about him. I know he's a junior but has 2 years of eligibility left for playing as a true-freshman. I like his size and speed factor and just maybe if he returns to form he'll be a goo dback for the broncos?

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Well, I don't know anything about him, but his last name fits our Running Back scheme perfectly.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelSyxx
      Great Runningback over at CSU. Heard he tore an acl before the season. I get no news in NY about him. I know he's a junior but has 2 years of eligibility left for playing as a true-freshman. I like his size and speed factor and just maybe if he returns to form he'll be a goo dback for the broncos?
      Yeah.. he looked pretty damn good before getting injured. Saw him play live several times and he has the makings of a successful NFL back. Hopefully he bounces back.

Man I hope we don't draft him though... three Bells on a team... hehe.....
      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
        Yeah.. he looked pretty damn good before getting injured. Saw him play live several times and he has the makings of a successful NFL back. Hopefully he bounces back.

Man I hope we don't draft him though... three Bells on a team... hehe.....

Tatum will be gone by then.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it would be awesome to have 3 Bells on the team.

Comment

ive seen him play in person and my god, he is a beast

i know his cousin Alan, and i actually got to meet him in person, he has been rehabbing ever since he got hurt, i think from what i heard from him he plans on playing there as long as he can, Education seems to be his number 1 priority

Comment

Working...
            X