• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vicious2500
    replied
    Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
    What about TEYO JOHNSON
    He's a god in madden, but IRL he's just another nobody. Maybe he'll be something in denver I wouldn't hold my breathe on him though. He's another recieving TE he should push Nate Jackson out of the door at the least. Maybe Chad Mustard will replace Alexander as the blocking TE, but Graham sounds like a good pickup to me.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Originally posted by Domostick
    We have Chad Mustard for blocking why do we need another blocking tight end? Scheffler, Jackson and Mustard will be servicible enough for next year.
    I don't know what the hell they're doing with Mustard, it looks like he's going to end up as a tackle at this rate.

Graham is a premier blocker in this league and after last season I think we need that run and pass blocking insurance that Alexander doesn't quite provide.

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    Teyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about TEYO JOHNSON

Leave a comment:

• Domostick
    replied
    We have Chad Mustard for blocking why do we need another blocking tight end? Scheffler, Jackson and Mustard will be servicible enough for next year.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    He's one of the best blockers in the league and his receiving skills are better than his numbers. The Patriots usually keep him back in pass protection even though he could run the routes and pick up the first downs if they wanted to. Brady seems to prefer passing to his backs plus Watson takes a lot of catches being a more pass orientated TE. But if we can get Graham quite cheaply I'd love to bring him in.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    Graham will have potential interest from many teams this offseason--both NY teams, Oakland, Seattle, Carolina, etc.

I'm beginning to fear that he'll cost too much for us to be cost-effective. He's really not a great receiver, and you have to wonder whether or not his blocking is worth that much.

If we want a blocking TE so bad, why don't we just draft a guy like Matt Spaeth out of Minnesota. He'd no doubt be cheaper and he's probably a better blocker right out of the box...

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Dug this up:

Daniel Graham - Signing bonus: $1,425,000. Base salaries: $800,000 (2002); $1,000,000 (2003); $1,200,000 (2004); $1,400,000 (2005); and $545,000 (2006). Notes: Team can exercise option of $2,775,000 next spring on '06 season. If team exercises option then base salaries are reduced to $300,000 (2003); $450,000 (2004); and $530,000 (2005). Total: five years, $6,825,000. Cap value: $1,085,000.

Stephen Alexander - Alexander agreed to a three-year, $4.2 million contract that includes a $1 million bonus.

Leave a comment:

• PurdueBronc
    replied
    He would be great, but what would the price tag be on him?

Leave a comment:

• muse
    started a topic Daniel Graham

Daniel Graham

I hear he's on the market this year and I'd love to pick him up to replace Alexander who I'd only really rate as adequate...awesome blocker plus a handy route runner and would be a good fit in our two-TE sets alongside Scheff.
Working...
X