Winners & Losers of 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners & Losers of 07

What players on the current roster would u like to see get their walking papers (losers)

And what players on the current roster would u like to see step up
    (Winners)

MY LIST

WINNERS: D.J. Williams, Kyle Johnson, Domonique Foxworth, Teyo Johnson,
    Troy Flemming, Brandon Marshall and Cameron Vaughn

Losers: Paul Ernster And Jake Plummer

let me know what u think
    sigpic

Cool thread

Winner: DJ

We need a consistent playmaking presence from the LB corps. Gold was that guy up until he messed up his hammy, but DJ has the potential to be so much more. Problem is, he's never really been "that guy" before. It would be cool if he all the sudden grew into one...

Loser: Stephen Alexander

This was a hard one because I had a difficult time thinking of a player (one that's not going to be cut for sure) who I didn't like or didn't have room to improve. Alexander's been a bad receiver for years now, and he doesn't offer enough as a blocker to compensate (statistically). If we could find a blocking TE without stonehands who could come in and compliment Scheffler...that'd be perfect.

Comment

Well I dont agree with the Ernster thing, but thats another topic for another time

Winners: Teyo Johnson (at WR), Cecil Sapp, Mike Bell, Karl Paymah.

Losers: One of the many TEs (either Alexander or Jackson), Foster.

Comment

Winners:
        Jay Cutler: Would love to see him be everything that he could be next year.
        Mike Bell: Be consistant performer. A Starter from the 1st game till the end.
        D. Foxworth: It was no fluke he started 9 games as a rookie. Now the time to step up.
        C. Brown: Stay Healthy and be the power rusher he should have been this year.
        Cecil Sapp: Be the #1 FB he was suppossed to be this year.

Losers:

Ernster: Not consistant and put the defense in bad position to defend. We should've kept Sauerbrun on the roster so he would kick the whole year like he did the first 4 games.
        Brian Clark: Got the Fumbles at the worst position KR.
        George Foster: For 2 years he has been unable to keep his starting position from people (Cornell Green & Adam Meadows)he is more talented than.
        Jake Plummer & Preston Parsons: Just need the right experienced guy in this position.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by 22cannon
          Winners:
          Jay Cutler: Would love to see him be everything that he could be next year.
          Mike Bell: Be consistant performer. A Starter from the 1st game till the end.
          D. Foxworth: It was no fluke he started 9 games as a rookie. Now the time to step up.
          C. Brown: Stay Healthy and be the power rusher he should have been this year.
          Cecil Sapp: Be the #1 FB he was suppossed to be this year.

Losers:

Ernster: Not consistant and put the defense in bad position to defend. We should've kept Sauerbrun on the roster so he would kick the whole year like he did the first 4 games.
          Brian Clark: Got the Fumbles at the worst position KR.
          George Foster: For 2 years he has been unable to keep his starting position from people (Cornell Green & Adam Meadows)he is more talented than.
          Jake Plummer & Preston Parsons: Just need the right experienced guy in this position.
          That is all.

Can u think of any QB's they could sign in the offseason that would do a good job
          or is Darrell Hackney it.
          sigpic

Comment

Graham

Originally posted by WABronco
            Winner: DJ

We need a consistent playmaking presence from the LB corps. Gold was that guy up until he messed up his hammy, but DJ has the potential to be so much more. Problem is, he's never really been "that guy" before. It would be cool if he all the sudden grew into one...

Loser: Stephen Alexander

This was a hard one because I had a difficult time thinking of a player (one that's not going to be cut for sure) who I didn't like or didn't have room to improve. Alexander's been a bad receiver for years now, and he doesn't offer enough as a blocker to compensate (statistically). If we could find a blocking TE without stonehands [U]who could come in and compliment Scheffler...that'd be perfect.
            There has been rumors that Daniel Graham Would be a good fit, what do u think
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
              There has been rumors that Daniel Graham Would be a good fit, what do u think
              Yea he'd be nice but what will he cost us?

Comment

Graham will be a hot comodity and the bidding wars between teams will drive his cost up.

I thought I heard somewhere that C Brown was likely done with football because of his degenerative knee?

Comment

Winners to step up:

Offense:

Cutler
                  Marshall
                  Scheffler

Defense:

Foxworth
                  Dumerville

Underperfomers:

Offense:

Alexander
                  Jackson
                  Foster

Defense:

Warren
                  Myers

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                    Yea he'd be nice but what will he cost us?
                    he could get expensive but i've heard Teyo Johnson could knock both Alexander and Jackson off the depth charts
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                      Graham will be a hot comodity and the bidding wars between teams will drive his cost up.

I thought I heard somewhere that C Brown was likely done with football because of his degenerative knee?

i herd that too does anyone know if its true
                      sigpic

Comment

the best: Champa

winners
                        cutler
                        scheffler
                        marshall
                        ekuban
                        morgan

loser
                        lang
                        t.bell
                        plummer
                        ernster

Comment

Winners: Elway, Davis, Sharpe, Smith
                          Losers: portis, mike anderson, my brain's fuel is on low... thinking of the past i think...

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
                            he could get expensive but i've heard Teyo Johnson could knock both Alexander and Jackson off the depth charts
                            He got dumped by the Raiders not exactly going to earn anyone star status yet.

I'd love to see us get Graham. His salary was comparable to Alexander's...of course, that price will go up but if there's any way we can get him we should.
                            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Backup QB Darrell Hackney is not the answer to a reliable backup to Cutler. He has a Rifle of an arm (prob stronger than Cutlers), but he is constantly over weight 240lbs at 5"11". He will prob just be an extra arm in training camp.

Comment

Working...
                              X