Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnderArmour
    replied
    Jared Allen would in all likely hood send the Chiefs our first round pick.

Leave a comment:

• LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    Why is Antonio Bryant on there? Did I miss something??

Leave a comment:

• Ncfootball
    replied
    I'd LOVE to see Charles Grant and Daniel Graham in Broncos uniforms! If I could only pick one to sign, I would choose Grant because I think that he would help our team a lot more than a second tight end would.

It would be amazing to bring Nate Clements here too, but that's just a pipedream for us Broncos fans. How could we afford him?

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorcust
    San Diego is a young team, that is still constantly improving.

I would not want to give them high compensation, especially considering they are a division rival.

I think there are some grizzled vets we could rent for a year or two until a better RB class comes out, so we can nab a franchise back there. This isn't a good year asides Adrian Peterson, IMO. Marshawn Lynch is good and Michael Bush potentially good, but I don't feel like using a first rounder on them.

I feel our problem is the trenches more or so than the RB itself, but the RB position could use an upgrade.

I'm thinking Fred Taylor, Thomas Jones, Ahman Green, etc etc. Depending on who is released. For two years atleast or so...
    Good point on Turner. Offseason is still young, so it'll be interesting to see what San Diego tags Turner with. They only spent a 5th rounder on him I believe, and they may not want to pay him what they would have to if they tagged hime with a first round tender. (they have the cap room, but Aj is a notorious cheapskate)

I love the idea of Thomas Jones. I'll accept Fred Taylor, but I'd be worried. I don't like Ahman Green at all. He was done 2-3 years ago. Yeah, I know some say he ran better last year, but I don't buy it. His running style isen't they type that guys with long careers have.

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed
    Out of almost anyone available I'd like to see them go get Graham.

Scheffler looks good but Graham is better (for now...maybe). And a much better blocker.
    I'd get him for the fact that he'd form a better tandem in 2 TE sets than with Alexander and Scheffler, as well as being able to come in on goal line situations with Chad Mustard. Seriously would help our RZ offense, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Out of almost anyone available I'd like to see them go get Graham.

Scheffler looks good but Graham is better (for now...maybe). And a much better blocker.

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Originally posted by Nas
    Good thing you added the poll.

That being said, I'll be ecstatic if we land Michael Turner. Then we don't have to worry so much about moving up in the draft to nab Marshawn Lynch and we could fix the rest of the team.
    San Diego is a young team, that is still constantly improving.

I would not want to give them high compensation, especially considering they are a division rival.

I think there are some grizzled vets we could rent for a year or two until a better RB class comes out, so we can nab a franchise back there. This isn't a good year asides Adrian Peterson, IMO. Marshawn Lynch is good and Michael Bush potentially good, but I don't feel like using a first rounder on them.

I feel our problem is the trenches more or so than the RB itself, but the RB position could use an upgrade.

I'm thinking Fred Taylor, Thomas Jones, Ahman Green, etc etc. Depending on who is released. For two years atleast or so...

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Good thing you added the poll.

That being said, I'll be ecstatic if we land Michael Turner. Then we don't have to worry so much about moving up in the draft to nab Marshawn Lynch and we could fix the rest of the team.

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Good options. Poor Selections.

Dissapointment. Highlights, lowlights.

Leave a comment:

• 22cannon
    replied
    Yes it is .

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    started a poll Offseason