Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LaSueur

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
    Whatever happened to him. I think it had to do with all of his injuries.

Yeah that, and he wasn't any good!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
      I honestly think we need to completely overhaul the running game and cut them all. The only two I would keep would be KJ and Mike Bell. Give M.Bell another season to see what he can do.
      I'd keep KJ, MB and Sapp. Sapp to backup KJ and act as a power runner.
      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
        I got him and LeSueur mixed up.
        Easy to do since they both contributed about the same...nothing.
        R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by muse
          I'd keep KJ, MB and Sapp. Sapp to backup KJ and act as a power runner.
          Agreed. I think what running game we had lost a little when Sapp went down. Will be good to have him back next year. He got some tough short yardage runs in when we needed them.

Comment

I may have missed something but the organisation never gave him a decent run at HB. Which is strange because he always seems to make yardage consistently and power through tacklers. Ever since I first saw him in 03, every time he's given the ball he seems to make something good out of it.
            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

While he has indeed had his successes as a role player (short yardage, FB, etc), I think Shanny is looking for a little more "burst" out of the every down RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
                A lot of these are camp fodder signings, but I was actually hoping we'd take a chance on Hall in the mid-rounds when he came out.

Shoate can't be on the PS again from what I know from the rules; he'll either make the roster or he won't. If I recall, he was what, a third-round pick several years ago?
                Quote:
                Broncos signed RB Andre Hall and CB Jeff Shoate to future contracts.

Hall spent the second half of 2006 on Denver's practice squad after going undrafted. He'll push Cedric Cobbs and Damien Nash for a roster spot and should have a decent shot to make the club if Tatum Bell is dealt. Shoate was the corner-needy Broncos' fifth-round pick in 2004
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X