The only one?....that cant wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only one?....that cant wait

MAN! I am so exited to see how we are going to fix our D-line this offseason. I see that as the only thing holding us back from the Superbowl. Are we gonna get Charles Grant, Freeney, Allen a Draft pick end. Are we gonna pick a DT in the Draft, sign Stompy Haynesworth, Redding. AAAAA! I JUST CANT WAIT!

Shanny better adress the Dline this season though. It is our weakness, and 2 more players gets us over the hump

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

Originally posted by broncs2bowl
    MAN! I am so exited to see how we are going to fix our D-line this offseason. I see that as the only thing holding us back from the Superbowl. Are we gonna get Charles Grant, Freeney, Allen a Draft pick end. Are we gonna pick a DT in the Draft, sign Stompy Haynesworth, Redding. AAAAA! I JUST CANT WAIT!

Shanny better adress the Dline this season though. It is our weakness, and 2 more players gets us over the hump
    I can't wait until the draft, it's the most exciting moment of the offseason. The offseason always kills me, especially since I am an impatient person.

Glendale bound

Comment

Originally posted by broncs2bowl

Don't hold your breath.
      Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Haha, calm down buddy. I love free agency and draft day too! A great website to keep track on all of the free agent signings is KFFL.com, if you don't already know.

Can't wait to welcome all the new Broncs!

Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
        I'm a BroncoForLife!

Comment

Working...
        X