X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxSports Mock Draft 2.0

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6336760

Just posted about 3 hours ago.

Schrager has us passing on Amobi Okoye for a cornerback in the first round.

Glendale bound

That man is completely out of his mind. WE NEED PASS RUSH

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
    2) Devin Thomas
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
    2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
    4) Frank Okam
    4) Beau Bell

Comment

That Mock draft is complete bull and will never even come close to happening.
      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

On footballsfuture.com I always check who the people have us picking first in the draft and if its a corner I won't even look at the rest. There is not a snowballs chance that Shanny picks up a corner in the FIRST round of the draft. Foxworth will be able to step up as he did at times this past season.
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I would puke if that happened. Cason is drastically overrated...

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
            On footballsfuture.com I always check who the people have us picking first in the draft and if its a corner I won't even look at the rest. There is not a snowballs chance that Shanny picks up a corner in the FIRST round of the draft. Foxworth will be able to step up as he did at times this past season.
            footballsfuture.com has us taking Michael Griffin???

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/nflmockdraft.html

21. Denver - Michael Griffin, S, Texas
            John Lynch isn’t getting any younger, and Foxworth is playing out of position.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall#15
              http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6336760

Just posted about 3 hours ago.

Schrager has us passing on Amobi Okoye for a cornerback in the first round.
              Wow, If we got Antoine Cason I would be sooo happy... I love him, best defensive back in the draft imo... Though we are not in need of a DB and need a defensive lineman if he was on the boards I would want him...

Comment

Ted Ginn is going to Tennesee they have.... man thats a combo of some playmakers on that O- Vince Young and Ginn

Comment

Talent or Need.

As much as many of you say shanahan would never take a corner in the first round, or we need a pass rush not a corner.... you have to remember, like it or not, Shannahan always says he drafts the best talent availible, not according to need. As far as we know, shannahan might fill the DE, DT need in the FA. I think it is quite possible shanahan grabs a pick that no one considered... aka a corner in the first. Maybe he is tantalizing over the prospect of having a mini champ to play with big champ. two champs equal sick coverage. But hey what do i know? i am not shanahan and i dont have any idea what that guy is thinking. Be ready for surprises, thats all i gotta say. (who expected him to trade up to 11 and take cutler? - point taken)
                  sigpic

Comment

i think shanny will take RB in first round if we can't get anyone in FA..

Comment

Originally posted by DEN_BOWL_06
                      i think shanny will take RB in first round if we can't get anyone in FA..

I would love to see the Broncos get one of the top two rb's in this draft...however I'll have to see the Broncos draft a first round runningback, before I'll believe it.

Comment

I've seen about 5 different mock drafts this week, and all with the exception of 1 had us taking a CB after the tragedy.

Do your homework people. Both Foxworth and Paymah are more then capable, and certainly not incapable to the degree where Denver will go CB in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by hardcorebronco
                          As much as many of you say shanahan would never take a corner in the first round, or we need a pass rush not a corner.... you have to remember, like it or not, Shannahan always says he drafts the best talent availible, not according to need. As far as we know, shannahan might fill the DE, DT need in the FA. I think it is quite possible shanahan grabs a pick that no one considered... aka a corner in the first. Maybe he is tantalizing over the prospect of having a mini champ to play with big champ. two champs equal sick coverage. But hey what do i know? i am not shanahan and i dont have any idea what that guy is thinking. Be ready for surprises, thats all i gotta say. (who expected him to trade up to 11 and take cutler? - point taken)

actually I remember reading a couple places last year having us take Cutler.

Not to take anything away from your post
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

wow, that mock was pretty terrible-- there are plenty of people on this board who could do better. . . .
                            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Shanny will not draft a 1st round CB. First of all, his track record with #1 CB picks is HORRIBLE: Deltha, and Middlebrooks ring a bell. He acknowledged as much by making the trade for champ. He would rather continue to develope Foxworth and Paymah, and bring in a FA with a reliable history IMO.

I think we need to go with some help on the DL and get a pass rusher. I would like to see us move up for a RB, but that's not going to happen.

I really like the Michael Bush in the 2nd if he was to laast that far.

Comment

Working...
                              X