MindField's Updated Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
    I doubt the Texans would give up that pick for just those players and a 3rd rounder especially since you say we would get a 4th rounder back. That would be a horrible trade on the Texan's part. We would have to give up a first rounder to even have a shot at that spot.
    ?

Jake Plummer, George Foster and a third to move up in the third and add a fourth?

Jake is probably worth the fourth by himself, making Foster essentially worth a move up of fifteen spots in the third round.

I guess it would come down to if the Texans would have any value for George Foster and Jake Plummer....but as far as the value goes, I think it's pretty realistic.

Comment

I would Love to see Weddle here! Kinda small, but can play CB too.

I honestly think when teams see tape of him he will move up the the 2nd round easily.

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by 22cannon
        I would Love to see Weddle here! Kinda small, but can play CB too.

I honestly think when teams see tape of him he will move up the the 2nd round easily.

I agree...his secret is out and is probably moving up..

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
          ?

Jake Plummer, George Foster and a third to move up in the third and add a fourth?

Jake is probably worth the fourth by himself, making Foster essentially worth a move up of fifteen spots in the third round.

I guess it would come down to if the Texans would have any value for George Foster and Jake Plummer....but as far as the value goes, I think it's pretty realistic.

Oh thought you were talking about the first round. For that matter then that is a horrible trade for us. Though I think that we would be better off getting a DT in the first round.
          LoyalSoldier
          2[CL]+2[H]+H2O2->CL2+2H2O
          Last edited by LoyalSoldier; 01-07-2007, 02:48 PM.
          "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh no RB early, you fail.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
              I think that we can both agree to disagree in saying that Tater is a loss/not a loss.
              I believe losing your leading rusher/1000 yard back is a loss.

Now, if Denver upgrades the position then it neglects that loss...replacing Tatum with Mike Bell or Chris Brown is NOT an upgrade. Tatum is better than both of them. My own personal favorites to replace Tatum would be Domanick Williams or Michael Turner, which I see as much more likely than ending up with either of the two top-rated college backs. (Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch)
              Brown has proven he can be a good back in this league with a mediocre team

Travis Henry and Lendale White being there is all the more reason to leave the Titans for him

Personally I would love seeing Brown in Denver, he makes one cut and just runs downhill normally

And of course above Brown I would take Turner, my ideal situation personally would be having Tatum as a 3rd down back

Comment

Well

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                Ahhhhhhhh no RB early, you fail.
                You can't Draft 'em all....there will be certain positons that go un-addressed, there always is.

RB is also a weak positon in this Draft...after Peterson and Lynch in the firsat and Irons in the second, there is a real dropoff after that.

That is why I addressed the RB position by suggesting signing Chris Brown to a two year deal...

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
                  You can't Draft 'em all....there will be certain positons that go un-addressed, there always is.

RB is also a weak positon in this Draft...after Peterson and Lynch in the firsat and Irons in the second, there is a real dropoff after that.

That is why I addressed the RB position by suggesting signing Chris Brown to a two year deal...
                  I agree with this. Irons and Peterson have injury issues. Lynch will be gone by #21 and I think we have bigger needs to address (DE, OL).

Comment

Working...
                  X