Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Peterson vs. Marshawn Lynch: Round 1

Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch.

If they were both available to us. Who would you take?
    Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Damien Nash 1982-2007

Peterson, no question.
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Marshawn Lynch.

Damien Nash 1982-2007

Comment

Marshawn Lynch. He's the better fit for this offense and he's a viable weapon in the receiving game and can even return and make an impact on special teams.

Comment

Lynch.

I'm starting to jump on the Irons bandwagon though. Nobody in college runs harder then he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
            Marshawn Lynch. He's the better fit for this offense and he's a viable weapon in the receiving game and can even return and make an impact on special teams.
            Totally Agree.

And here's some video evidence for the doubters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agiNBv_cl5o

Damien Nash 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
              Lynch.

I'm starting to jump on the Irons bandwagon though. Nobody in college runs harder then he does.
              Nobody runs harder with more lingering injuries and a past history of injuries like Irons does too; not to mention his weak lower-body and frail frame overall. Wouldn't be much of an upgrade over Tatum; if you ask me.

Comment

AP.

But thats just me.

Comment

I wouldn't be picky about either one. I must say I don't know much about Lynch. I do think that Peterson would be good fit he seems to be a very good combination of power and speed and he's been very productive when he's been on the field. However, he's had a problem staying healthy the past two seasons.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I'd prefer Lynch simply cuz Peterson seems to have a higher bust factor. He has played throo 1 full college season, 12 games... how can he make it in a 16 plus game season?

But if we got Peterson and he dint bust I wouldn't complain.
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Either would be great AP is more of a risk but I think everyone sees LJ part II so he will be long gone by the time we pick.

If houston picks a back with their first pick though, Davis will be cut due to his salary numbers and he would look good in a denver uniform!!

Comment

I just don't want to take a RB from the big 12. They never succeed in the NFL. I don 't want Peterson.....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJ1xDBT1jM

peterson is just nasty, lynch would be a good fit

R.I.P. D.Nash, D.Will

Comment

i would take Peterson. he is a work horse. Peterson averaged 10 more carries per game this year than Lynch. we need a guy who can carry the ball 20-25 times and be strong for every one of those carries, not another Tatum Bell type who can carry the ball 10-12 times and may get stuffed at the line a couple of times and then break off a 10 yard gain on the next run.

both are good backs, but Peterson is more of a power type back with 4.45 speed and Lynch is more of a speed back with 4.5 speed

Made by Snk16

Comment

To me, it doesn't matter. The both of them are pretty similar. They both are big and strong. They have great speed and would be good fit on our offense. Just depends on who you like more and I like Peterson more.

Comment

Working...
                              X