Draft Ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Ace

check this one out i really like who the broncos get.

http://www.draftace.com/draft2007/mockdraftround1.htm

I didnt know Amobi Okoye was 19.

Originally posted by rockrules40

Yeah when he move to the United States when he was twelve years old and tested into the 9th grade, so he became a true freshman at 16. I would love to get him.

Glendale bound

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by rockrules40

This will show you the 'DraftAce' needs to brush up his skills, because Amobi is a
      guy who has already catapulted into the Top 12. He will be long gne by the time the Broncos draft, unless they trade up.

Comment

They lost me when they had The Bills selecting Troy Smith with the 12th overall pick...
        sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
        Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
          They lost me when they had The Bills selecting Troy Smith with the 12th overall pick...

I only looked at the broncos pick i didnt see how bad the rest of the draft was.

Comment

This draft is very well rounded for most teams. But yeah, the Troy Smith to Buffalo doesn't make any sense. Troy Smith is second to third round talent, regardless of how well he does in the Championship, Senior Bowl, or combine. Anyone who takes Smith in the first round is just nuts. He'll be a good QB when he gets his chance, but just not in the first round. Browns taking Peterson was another mind boggler. Browns need O Line and D line help, not a RB. They have playmakers already, they just need to protect their QB and they should be okay.
            I do like the Bronco's pick though. Watched Okoye play in the Orange bowl and he was just dominant. If the Bronc's take him, I'd be happy as we finally have a pass rushing DT who helped Dummervile be dominate when they both played together last year.

Comment

i love who this guy said we got, but he is just not credible. alot of his picks are such big stretches, such as the browns taking peterson, the bills taking smith, and the dolphins taking adams. i like the idea of getting Okoye though

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

I do not like that they have Denver taking a cornerback in the second round. We have much bigger holes to address that early. I know losing D-will might lead us to look that way at some point, but I have to think Foxy moves into the starting position with Paymah at nickel. That is not a bad corner trio with Champ. DE or S with that second pick if we go with Okoye in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar
                  This draft is very well rounded for most teams. But yeah, the Troy Smith to Buffalo doesn't make any sense. Troy Smith is second to third round talent, regardless of how well he does in the Championship, Senior Bowl, or combine. Anyone who takes Smith in the first round is just nuts. He'll be a good QB when he gets his chance, but just not in the first round. Browns taking Peterson was another mind boggler. Browns need O Line and D line help, not a RB. They have playmakers already, they just need to protect their QB and they should be okay.
                  I do like the Bronco's pick though. Watched Okoye play in the Orange bowl and he was just dominant. If the Bronc's take him, I'd be happy as we finally have a pass rushing DT who helped Dummervile be dominate when they both played together last year.
                  If anyone takes Troy Smith in the first round, it's the Baltimore Ravens in the last few picks of it. McNair is 34 and Boller is not the future of the Ravens.
                  sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Working...
                  X