Next season wants/needs thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho
    the time to quit relying on free agent DT and DE was a long time ago......we need a legitamate DT ..a young force to help with warren...and a big fast De would also be a blessing....a Rb will be the easiest thing about our offense to fix...by free agency or draft...the dline is and has been the most pressing matter for a while now
    Arapaho called this one. The Broncos have gone for season after season ignoring the D-line. It is not only time but past time to fix the main problem with our defense. I also believe that as a team we need both a 1) D-tackle and 2) strong side D-end who can stop the run but give some QB pressure on passing downs.

The Broncos have always had success during Shanahan's tenure with picking up running backs (Clarrett excluded). They will again if they choose to.

It appears from the outside looking in that we have plenty of quality interior linemen. Whether Lepsis' recovery is on schedule will largely determine how high we will need to draft an offensive tackle.

I would also like us to pick up a cover safety in the free agency or draft.

IMO the defense is far and away in greatest need for new talent for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
      Arapaho called this one. The Broncos have gone for season after season ignoring the D-line. It is not only time but past time to fix the main problem with our defense. I also believe that as a team we need both a 1) D-tackle and 2) strong side D-end who can stop the run but give some QB pressure on passing downs.

The Broncos have always had success during Shanahan's tenure with picking up running backs (Clarrett excluded). They will again if they choose to.

It appears from the outside looking in that we have plenty of quality interior linemen. Whether Lepsis' recovery is on schedule will largely determine how high we will need to draft an offensive tackle.

I would also like us to pick up a cover safety in the free agency or draft.

IMO the defense is far and away in greatest need for new talent for next year.

exactly...in addition what makes RB not as pressing as the DT and Full time DE is that we ussually can get one in the latter rounds if needed...keeep in mind the broncos run a alot differant running game then most except for atlanta....we look for a back that has that cut an go attitude...and it cant always be taught....so some of the best Rbs for us would not be on other teams board

DT and DE are by far the biggest dire need in the draft
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
      X