T.o.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.o.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do You Want To See Terrell Owens Get Inked By The Broncos?
    Yes
    11.24%
    No
    88.76%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

Id rather give all our 1st round picks for the next century than overspend for that moron
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

What have we learned people?........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............That Owens is still an idiot?

Exactly!

Comment

i like pie. . . how about you guys?
        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Owens=Team DESTROYER.

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27

Hey dwills#1fan27!

Uhh, how can I say this?

We went over his last year, and it created nothing but a nightmare here. The VAST majority of people here do not want anything to do with that guy. Most of them dont even want him to know Denver exists!

He may be a great Wr, but all the other baggage he brings is just too much for most of us.

I realize your new, and were not part of those discussions, but I felt I should give you fair warning. People reacted VERY angrily to even the mention of this topic after a while, and many of them are still likely to do so.

I wouldnt bring it up again if I were you, lol.

And the rest of you;

C'mon guys. You cant expect new member's to know about everything that's been discussed here in the past. These boards exists so people can talk about stuff in the first place, and the boards dont instantly teach people how to use all the various functions. LIke Search. So please dont attack this guy for just asking a question.

Hostile resposes with be delted, and you might find yourself unable to post.

Know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
              Hey dwills#1fan27!

Uhh, how can I say this?

We went over his last year, and it created nothing but a nightmare here. The VAST majority of people here do not want anything to do with that guy. Most of them dont even want him to know Denver exists!

He may be a great Wr, but all the other baggage he brings is just too much for most of us.

I realize your new, and were not part of those discussions, but I felt I should give you fair warning. People reacted VERY angrily to even the mention of this topic after a while, and many of them are still likely to do so.

And the rest of you;

C'mon guys. You cant expect new member's to know about everything that's been discussed here in the past. These boards exists so people can talk about stuff in the first place, and the boards dont instantly teach people how to use all the various functions. LIke Search. So please dont attack this guy for just asking a question.

Know what I mean?

he is even losing that as he gets older....way to many droped passes. and then he blames everyone else.?

Comment

He'd ruin Jay Cutler.

You know when Romo fumbled that field goal snap?

Yeah it was TO with his demonic physic mind.

Comment

I dont have a problem with Owens, and I would have liked to see him come here before we got Javon. I don't want to see him here though because Walker, Marshall, and Smith are going to be good with Cutler. We have way to many other needs, why would we even consider spending money on another receiver.

Comment

Oh hell no...I hope I don't see him in another NFL uniform again but I am sure some team will pick him up...why I have no idea he hurts more than helps teams.
                    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27
                      Are we going to go through this again this off-season?

I cant believe there is anyone who thinks we need him and ignores what he did to the Eagles and is currently doing to the Cowboys. He's a waste of time and doesnt deserve to have the privilage to play for my beloved Broncos...
                      sigpic

Comment

Would love a big play maker like Owens on our team. Unfortunately, Dallas will probably keep him. I'd give it a 94% chance TO comes back to Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                          i like pie. . . how about you guys?

i had a great chocolate banana cream the other day - yummmmmmmyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                            Hey dwills#1fan27!

Uhh, how can I say this?

And the rest of you;

Know what I mean?

i'm not saying i want him i just wanted to make sure u guyz didn't
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                              i had a great chocolate banana cream the other day - yummmmmmmyyyy

Was that at 4:21?

Comment

Working...
                              X