Teyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teyo

I like what Teyo Johnson brings to the table, he is a good recieving TE and will give Stephen Alexander and Nate Jackson a run for their jobs

he also has a great personality which is always a bonus and fun to watch :thumb:
    sigpic

He has a lot of talent but ya gotta wonder why he's bounced around the league so much.

Comment

Heh heh.....I thought this thread was about TeVo!!!

Comment

He was an ex-raider. But seeing great talent around him might make him better. I like what he can do for us, but I think Alexander is still better than because he can block.

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar
          He was an ex-raider. But seeing great talent around him might make him better. I like what he can do for us, but I think Alexander is still better than because he can block.

If you read around the net Alexander is an overrated blocker and is actually less than average compared to other T.E...

That and he never seems to be that fast, sure handed or even trying all the time. Two times I saw him this year he seemed to kind of give up on a play.

One: IN KC with Jake throwing it to him, he dint seem to fight for the ball which ended up being an incompletion.

Two: After Jay threw that pick right after he came in, SA jogged JOGGED after the corner.
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I like the chemistry Cuttler and Scheffler have now. If Scheffler improves his blocking he'll be our guy. I'm not too worried about TE.
            sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Also

he can also line up as a WR
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.kffl.com/player/5913/nfl accually, there´s a pretty good chance he dress up in orange & blue

perhaps this link is better...
                http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...8&storyID=6445

6th player listed from the top
                Last edited by bjoli198; 01-09-2007, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X