Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLDraftPro.com Mock Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFLDraftPro.com Mock Draft

    Hey Guys:

    I still can't believe Darrent Williams is no longer here.... What a tragedy.

    I was looking around the web today and came across a really good mock draft. Here is the link: http://www.nfldraftpro.com/mockdraft.html.

    Anderson.

  • #2
    Hi draft fan,

    Is this sight better than Draft hype?

    Why do they have us taking a Cornerback? Don't places like this know about Foxworth and Paymah?

    Comment


    • #3
      Great another mock draft with us taking a cornerback.


      Glendale bound

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Marshall#15
        Great another mock draft with us taking a cornerback.
        Well look at the site and the person picking the draft picks...it is like having a former band member from High School trying to pick who would be first or second team! I do not think the writer of the site even knows what a jockstrap is!

        Comment


        • #5
          Funny thing.. Every time people claim to have come about a really good mock, it sucks!

          Wonder why that is ?
          Eric Weddle S Utah

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow, this mock draft just sucks for the Broncos. We don't need that type of player as first rounder, we need a guy who can help us defend the run in the trenches. D Lineman or Saftey. The only way we go CB is if he's the best talent around, as in a very athletic guy. Much like Champ, but if there we're then those other teams must had horrid picks. I don't like us going CB high in the draft. If we go after a CB, it'll most likely be in the third or fourth round because we already have capable CB's in Foxworth and Payme.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fan in exile
              Hi draft fan,

              Is this sight better than Draft hype?

              Why do they have us taking a Cornerback? Don't places like this know about Foxworth and Paymah?

              Thanks for warning me about the corner. Not even gonna open it...
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

              Comment


              • #8
                My hope is that we can sign a corner, there are names like Asante Samuel and Nate Clements out there, and then use the draft to fix the defensive line.

                At this point I dont think it would help the team very much if we draft a corner and stick him in there, he will be thrown at every play because teams wont go to Bailey. Plus he will always be the guy who has to play in Darrent's position, so thats alot of added pressure, which I think is too much for a rookie.

                Its probably unrealistic on my part to think that we could land Samuel or Clements, but something really needs to be done with that cornerback situation, so hopefully they will get it done in FA not the draft.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                  My hope is that we can sign a corner, there are names like Asante Samuel and Nate Clements out there, and then use the draft to fix the defensive line.

                  At this point I dont think it would help the team very much if we draft a corner and stick him in there, he will be thrown at every play because teams wont go to Bailey. Plus he will always be the guy who has to play in Darrent's position, so thats alot of added pressure, which I think is too much for a rookie.

                  Its probably unrealistic on my part to think that we could land Samuel or Clements, but something really needs to be done with that cornerback situation, so hopefully they will get it done in FA not the draft.
                  Why do you say something needs to be done? As in starter?


                  There is no way we get Clements or Samuel due to the cost. WE wont be spending that much money on a likley nickel or dime corner.
                  Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                  Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JoRo
                    Why do you say something needs to be done? As in starter?


                    There is no way we get Clements or Samuel due to the cost. WE wont be spending that much money on a likley nickel or dime corner.
                    I like Foxworth as a #3, not a starter. Thats why I think something needs to be done.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                      I like Foxworth as a #3, not a starter. Thats why I think something needs to be done.

                      Why cuz he isn't a superstar?


                      I doubt the Broncos will agree with you they seem happy with Foxworth to me, he started in place of Darrent this past season when D.Will was hurt
                      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't like it.

                        The Browns do not need another running back. They need an offensive line. How convenient that the person who did that draft completely ignored Joe Thomas there.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JoRo
                          Why cuz he isn't a superstar?


                          I doubt the Broncos will agree with you they seem happy with Foxworth to me, he started in place of Darrent this past season when D.Will was hurt
                          He wasnt as good as Darrent, or he would have started. If they do nothing, the CB position will be weaker next year. Our defense was only average, after a record breaking start to the season.

                          The defense needed to be upgraded even before our promising young starter at CB was murdered. That tragedy only weakens our defense, along with the fact that Lynch and Ferguson are well into their 30s, so theres not much safety help.

                          If the defensive line is upgraded to the point where we can pressure the QB like Baltimore and San Diego, then I would be happy with Foxworth as the starter. Since we arent on that level, I hope we can sign a good starter and use the draft to build the defensive line.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by draftfan
                            Hey Guys:

                            I still can't believe Darrent Williams is no longer here.... What a tragedy.

                            I was looking around the web today and came across a really good mock draft. Here is the link: http://www.nfldraftpro.com/mockdraft.html.

                            Anderson.
                            Why we need CB??

                            Look for shanny to get RB in first round if he can't get any in FA..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I know people are touchy about people saying anything bad about the dead so I'll put this as nicely as possible...DWill wasn't THAT good. We're really no worse off than before except that we've lost depth. Man these mock drafters are clueless.
                              Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

                              Team Tebow #108

                              Yards, without points, mean nothing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X