X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoStampede
    replied
    Originally posted by JoRo
    Why do you say something needs to be done? As in starter?

There is no way we get Clements or Samuel due to the cost. WE wont be spending that much money on a likley nickel or dime corner.
    I like Foxworth as a #3, not a starter. Thats why I think something needs to be done.

Leave a comment:

• JoRo
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoStampede
    My hope is that we can sign a corner, there are names like Asante Samuel and Nate Clements out there, and then use the draft to fix the defensive line.

At this point I dont think it would help the team very much if we draft a corner and stick him in there, he will be thrown at every play because teams wont go to Bailey. Plus he will always be the guy who has to play in Darrent's position, so thats alot of added pressure, which I think is too much for a rookie.

Its probably unrealistic on my part to think that we could land Samuel or Clements, but something really needs to be done with that cornerback situation, so hopefully they will get it done in FA not the draft.
    Why do you say something needs to be done? As in starter?

There is no way we get Clements or Samuel due to the cost. WE wont be spending that much money on a likley nickel or dime corner.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStampede
    replied
    My hope is that we can sign a corner, there are names like Asante Samuel and Nate Clements out there, and then use the draft to fix the defensive line.

At this point I dont think it would help the team very much if we draft a corner and stick him in there, he will be thrown at every play because teams wont go to Bailey. Plus he will always be the guy who has to play in Darrent's position, so thats alot of added pressure, which I think is too much for a rookie.

Its probably unrealistic on my part to think that we could land Samuel or Clements, but something really needs to be done with that cornerback situation, so hopefully they will get it done in FA not the draft.

Leave a comment:

• JoRo
    replied
    Originally posted by Fan in exile
    Hi draft fan,

Is this sight better than Draft hype?

Why do they have us taking a Cornerback? Don't places like this know about Foxworth and Paymah?

Thanks for warning me about the corner. Not even gonna open it...

Leave a comment:

• kratos_godofwar
    replied
    Wow, this mock draft just sucks for the Broncos. We don't need that type of player as first rounder, we need a guy who can help us defend the run in the trenches. D Lineman or Saftey. The only way we go CB is if he's the best talent around, as in a very athletic guy. Much like Champ, but if there we're then those other teams must had horrid picks. I don't like us going CB high in the draft. If we go after a CB, it'll most likely be in the third or fourth round because we already have capable CB's in Foxworth and Payme.

Leave a comment:

• lord_helmet
    replied
    Funny thing.. Every time people claim to have come about a really good mock, it sucks!

Wonder why that is ?

Leave a comment:

• lancane
    replied
    Originally posted by Marshall#15
    Great another mock draft with us taking a cornerback.
    Well look at the site and the person picking the draft picks...it is like having a former band member from High School trying to pick who would be first or second team! I do not think the writer of the site even knows what a jockstrap is!

Leave a comment:

• Marshall#15
    replied
    Great another mock draft with us taking a cornerback.

Leave a comment:

• Fan in exile
    replied
    Hi draft fan,

Is this sight better than Draft hype?

Why do they have us taking a Cornerback? Don't places like this know about Foxworth and Paymah?

Leave a comment:

• draftfan
    started a topic NFLDraftPro.com Mock Draft

NFLDraftPro.com Mock Draft

Hey Guys:

I still can't believe Darrent Williams is no longer here.... What a tragedy.

I was looking around the web today and came across a really good mock draft. Here is the link: http://www.nfldraftpro.com/mockdraft.html.

Anderson.
Working...
X