X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watson 81
    replied
    Originally posted by NBudris
    If it drops like that to the Broncos... I like the pick but will look hard at Nelson if focusing on DB in the 1st round.

That is going by BPA and will help Broncos right away.
    If it does go that way I would want Nelson Also

Leave a comment:

• DancingHorsey
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCaliBronco
    Dominque and Darrent have two different playing styles. They said Darrent was the type that would try to overpower you and shut you down. Dominque plays more mentally, smart. He would get you to think one thing and come up with a counter and stopping the pass. I agree with what Shanahan said back when we got Champ, RB's are expendable to us. We can make then into who we want them to be. CB come as they are and can only better the skills they already have.
    If I remember correctly, Clinton Portis was a second rounder, not a first.
    LOL I think Shanny has finally learned otherwise. You can tell that he HATES the current state of our runnning game, and if he drafts anything other than a RB in the 1st I'll be shocked.

Leave a comment:

• The Dyna$ty
    replied
    No way in hell we waste our pick on a CB, we have Paymah and Foxworth.

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    what the guy above said plus the chiefs arent going to take another qb, they just drafted one. and i dont think we would pass on the tank.

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    Woodley is avaible and we take a CB. And why does he have the Falcons taking Lnadry when they got Milloy and Crocker, both had good seasons.

Leave a comment:

• 22cannon
    replied
    The only thing I believe about this "mock" draft is that if Revis fell to 21 Denver would take him.

He won't make it out of the top 10 picks.

No way will there be 4 QB's taken in the 1st round.

Leave a comment:

• SoCaliBronco
    replied
    DWill (R.I.P) Verse Foxworth

Dominque and Darrent have two different playing styles. They said Darrent was the type that would try to overpower you and shut you down. Dominque plays more mentally, smart. He would get you to think one thing and come up with a counter and stopping the pass. I agree with what Shanahan said back when we got Champ, RB's are expendable to us. We can make then into who we want them to be. CB come as they are and can only better the skills they already have.
    If I remember correctly, Clinton Portis was a second rounder, not a first.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by NBudris
    Also Huddle geeks have it a similar way

http://huddlegeeks.com/NFL_Draft/mockdraft.htm
    http://www.fantasytailgate.com/NFL_DRAFT.html

Fantasy tailgate got us taking landry also updated today

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Also Huddle geeks have it a similar way

http://huddlegeeks.com/NFL_Draft/mockdraft.htm

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    If it drops like that to the Broncos... I like the pick but will look hard at Nelson if focusing on DB in the 1st round.

That is going by BPA and will help Broncos right away.

Leave a comment:

• DancingHorsey
    replied
    I know people are touchy about people saying anything bad about the dead so I'll put this as nicely as possible...DWill wasn't THAT good. We're really no worse off than before except that we've lost depth. Man these mock drafters are clueless.

Leave a comment:

• DEN_BOWL_06
    replied
    Originally posted by draftfan
    Hey Guys:

I still can't believe Darrent Williams is no longer here.... What a tragedy.

I was looking around the web today and came across a really good mock draft. Here is the link: http://www.nfldraftpro.com/mockdraft.html.

Anderson.
    Why we need CB??

Look for shanny to get RB in first round if he can't get any in FA..

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStampede
    replied
    Originally posted by JoRo
    Why cuz he isn't a superstar?

I doubt the Broncos will agree with you they seem happy with Foxworth to me, he started in place of Darrent this past season when D.Will was hurt
    He wasnt as good as Darrent, or he would have started. If they do nothing, the CB position will be weaker next year. Our defense was only average, after a record breaking start to the season.

The defense needed to be upgraded even before our promising young starter at CB was murdered. That tragedy only weakens our defense, along with the fact that Lynch and Ferguson are well into their 30s, so theres not much safety help.

If the defensive line is upgraded to the point where we can pressure the QB like Baltimore and San Diego, then I would be happy with Foxworth as the starter. Since we arent on that level, I hope we can sign a good starter and use the draft to build the defensive line.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    I don't like it.

The Browns do not need another running back. They need an offensive line. How convenient that the person who did that draft completely ignored Joe Thomas there.

Leave a comment:

• JoRo
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoStampede
    I like Foxworth as a #3, not a starter. Thats why I think something needs to be done.

Why cuz he isn't a superstar?

I doubt the Broncos will agree with you they seem happy with Foxworth to me, he started in place of Darrent this past season when D.Will was hurt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X