Chris Leak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Leak?

I was just wondering where Chris Leak was projected to be drafted before the national championship and if y'all think he has now taken Troy Smith's place as a first round draft choice.

i think troy smith is still better

Comment

he looked really nice tonight. i like that throwing technique. its like the mike vick "flick" it allows your to get a crisp spiral on short lob passes.

Comment

Originally posted by foolio2000
        I was just wondering where Chris Leak was projected to be drafted before the national championship and if y'all think he has now taken Troy Smith's place as a first round draft choice.
        Leak had a decent game, but I don't remember him making a throw longer than 10 yards. He's definitely not going on the first day.

Troy Smith might sneak into the first round, but more likely he'll fall to the 2nd. He had a horrible game tonight. The worst part was his pocket awareness was atrocious.
        R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by ECBronco
          Leak had a decent game, but I don't remember him making a throw longer than 10 yards. He's definitely not going on the first day.

Troy Smith might sneak into the first round, but more likely he'll fall to the 2nd. He had a horrible game tonight. The worst part was his pocket awareness was atrocious.
          I noticed that about Troy Smith too he did not do well at all because of the pressure Florida was getting.

I didn't watch many regular season college games but Troy Smith did not look like a Heismann trophy winner tonight and Quinn did not look like the first draft pick in the Sugar Bowl or against Michigan.

Comment

i think we should pick up leak in the fifth if available
            sigpic

Comment

Smith- mid 2nd...too small, and not many teams looking for QB early this draft
              Leak- 4th or later

Comment

imagine if Leak fell late round like 5th or 6th maybe 7th

I think we should take him if he falls that low because

A) I think he would be a solid backup

B) If Cutler falls apart (which i doubt) he could step in and be pretty good with our offensive system since he is somehwhat mobile

I hope he falls late rounds and we get him Id love to have him backing up Cutler

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by foolio2000
                  They will both be lucky to be drafted in the top 2 rounds, they are short qb's that will not have success in the NFL they are barely 6ft each,

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
                    imagine if Leak fell late round like 5th or 6th maybe 7th

I think we should take him if he falls that low because

A) I think he would be a solid backup

B) If Cutler falls apart (which i doubt) he could step in and be pretty good with our offensive system since he is somehwhat mobile

I hope he falls late rounds and we get him Id love to have him backing up Cutler

Rather have a veteran QB be a back up other than a 6ft rookie qb, hey thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by EMB123903
                      Rather have a veteran QB be a back up other than a 6ft rookie qb, hey thats just me.
                      I agree.
                      We need a veteran QB to back up Cutler next year. Having another young QB is just crasy. Between the two they will have 5 starts not good. Plus Cutler still has a lot to learn and would benifit from a guy with experience.
                      RIP Darrent Williams
                      You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Working...
                      X