Offseason moves we should make.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JetterIsBetter
    Bush will be back to full strength, a broken leg is nothing, it has no long term affects. Have you ever seen this guy run? He is a big back, that has the feet to make ppl miss. He has great vision and a good cut back. Our goal line problems would be over.

Ya Ive seen him run, Ive seen him Run in that Big and bad BIG EAST lol lets be real now, theres clearly other backs better than micheal Bush, Kenny Irons would be a better fit for the broncos and a GREAT steal he will be there in the 2nd or 3rd, but Im for getting marshawn lynch hes a complete back that would fit this scheme perfectly and quick.

Comment

Originally posted by EMB123903
      Ya Ive seen him run, Ive seen him Run in that Big and bad BIG EAST lol lets be real now, theres clearly other backs better than micheal Bush, Kenny Irons would be a better fit for the broncos and a GREAT steal he will be there in the 2nd or 3rd, but Im for getting marshawn lynch hes a complete back that would fit this scheme perfectly and quick.
      I concur, though I like Irons...I think Shanahan will make a move on Lynch, if he misses on Lynch I think he will go with a top defensive player and then try for Irons, Darby or Dawson in the latter part of the first day.

Comment

[QUOTE=LiquidBlue]WHAT?!?!

WHAT?!?!?!?!

1st, we are not trading Tatum, he is improving each year, and this will be no different. He has boosted his strength and is able to break more tackles, he will work on his ball carrying this off-season, I guarantee that.

He's also boosted his stamina to become a feature back, and hey, having Mike behind him is only going to make it all the more sweeter, especially next year.

Also, I'm not sure, but I don't think Money has declared for the draft yet?

If he has, I don't see Shanny picking him up.(or him being availible)

I think we will pick up a great DT in the first round.

I Dont know maybe its just me I just dont like seeing a DT go 1st round, theres none that extremely stand out this year besides Alen Branch and quinn pitcock other than that it falls, but I havent seen much of the kid from Louisville. my first choice would be to trade down to get reggie nelson or maybe an offensive lineman, I think we could see Joe staley in the 2nd round, but theres a big chance he Imrpoves his draft status bigtime at the combine, guys an athlete for his size.

Comment

[QUOTE=EMB123903]
          Originally posted by LiquidBlue
          WHAT?!?!

WHAT?!?!?!?!

1st, we are not trading Tatum, he is improving each year, and this will be no different. He has boosted his strength and is able to break more tackles, he will work on his ball carrying this off-season, I guarantee that.

He's also boosted his stamina to become a feature back, and hey, having Mike behind him is only going to make it all the more sweeter, especially next year.

Also, I'm not sure, but I don't think Money has declared for the draft yet?

If he has, I don't see Shanny picking him up.(or him being availible)

I think we will pick up a great DT in the first round.

I Dont know maybe its just me I just dont like seeing a DT go 1st round, theres none that extremely stand out this year besides Alen Branch and quinn pitcock other than that it falls, but I havent seen much of the kid from Louisville. my first choice would be to trade down to get reggie nelson or maybe an offensive lineman, I think we could see Joe staley in the 2nd round, but theres a big chance he Imrpoves his draft status bigtime at the combine, guys an athlete for his size.
          No way we "trade down" for Reggie Nelson he will be gone by 21 unless something really bad hapens in the draft...

Too many of you guys need to try an figure out the draft a lil more before you say "fill in this need wit THIS BIG FA!!! MONEY GROWS ON TREES THERE IS NO SALARY CAP GET ASANTE SAMUEL!!"

Seriously. Stop having that man crush on Samuel it aint gonna happen
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by EMB123903
            The BIG BAD BIG EAST is undefeated in bowl games. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by JetterIsBetter
              The BIG BAD BIG EAST is undefeated in bowl games. Nuff said.
              Wow, and half of the Hall of Fame is filled with guys lucky to even see one College Bowl Game, that means very, very little at the next level, but if it were a fact that the best are those on championship teams, then we need to draft from only Florida and Boise State!

Comment

Well there will probably be a lot available from BSU. Sure, some get drafted, but i doubt like the other big name schools. There is some talent there to be sure, or they wouldn't have gone and done as well as they have. Man what a team!

Comment

Just get deuce Mcallister and he would run for 2000 yrds. I would give up a 2nd rd pick for him

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9
                    Just get deuce Mcallister and he would run for 2000 yrds. I would give up a 2nd rd pick for him

please stop believing your madden team and real life are related :brick:
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

So what would Deuce cost?? They have Bush and both of thier contracts have to be pretty high for next year.

Comment

and Deuce would fit very well in our running scheme

Comment

Working...
                        X