Do we want Roy Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we want Roy Williams?

Word out of dallas is that, roy williams might be in his way out, what do you guys think, should we try and trade for this guy??

He's pretty good. He reminds me of John Lynch. Both aren't great in pass D, but both can hit harder than most linebackers.

Comment

didn't he just get a new contract?
      he's good, but i'd rather get a cover safety, unless we get samuel.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbrightside111
        Word out of dallas is that, roy williams might be in his way out, what do you guys think, should we try and trade for this guy??

Last thing we need is a safety that plays like a linebacker, each of our linebackers are faster then this guy, he has no idea how to play containment and cant cover worth jack, I tip my hat off to how hard of a hitter he is, but we need a ballhawk type Safety not Some guy that we pretty much already have.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos74310
          didn't he just get a new contract?
          he's good, but i'd rather get a cover safety, unless we get samuel.

Samual is a CB not a Safety, but I would like to go after him this year, him or Nate Clements hes a FA as well

Comment

i know, i didnt mean it that way

Comment

Roy Williams will be a Cowboy next year. I will be EXTREMELY shocked if he isn't.

Comment

He's a liability in coverage, pass...
                Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Originally posted by mrbrightside111
                  He is not going anywhere nor is any other franchise Saftey.

They locked Williams up with a 2 year extension in addition.

Please put here a link what you are hearing out of dallas because I do not believe this.

Comment

If he was available...heck yes I'd want him. He's a playmaking run-safety...heck yea I'll take him over Fergy and day.

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
                      He is not going anywhere nor is any other franchise Saftey.

They locked Williams up with a 2 year extension in addition.

Please put here a link what you are hearing out of dallas because I do not believe this.
                      i don't have the source, but i heard it in gallaway's radio show, i live in dallas country i hear all kinds of stuff around here, and this was one of the main topic today to go alot with one involving tony romo today.

Comment

We need a safety who can handle pass coverage. Which seems like a foriegn language to Roy Williams. So I would have to say no to him.

Glendale bound

Comment

Working...
                        X