Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some information I got on Marshawn from a friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That'd be some good news... you know I am starting to relaly think we will target him cuz both your sources and Lancanes mention that as an option the broncos want to look into....

would be some good news

Member how many of us were saying we wanted an LT typa back back when we got smoked by SD? Maybe Lynch can be that back...

at least i'd like to hope so if we get him
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

i think we would have to trade up... one key part is if greenbay can resign green.. if not... there is no way we get lynch.. and if they do we still need to trade up to where the jets cant out trade us.. because they could very well use a RB also.. i expect us to trade our 1st and 3rd to move up around 5 or 6 spots.
      sigpic
      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by MHS
        i think we would have to trade up... one key part is if greenbay can resign green.. if not... there is no way we get lynch.. and if they do we still need to trade up to where the jets cant out trade us.. because they could very well use a RB also.. i expect us to trade our 1st and 3rd to move up around 5 or 6 spots.

I understand what you are saying, but am cautiously hoping two things happen:

First: Green Bay signs Green and then stands pat in the draft at rb to take some major need they have elsewhere or stay at 16 if that is the case I think we got a really good chance at Lynch. If they dont resign Green they themselves may try an trade up to get him possibly... or they may just take whatever back makes it to them (with three possible first rounder they got a shot at one unless something I don't see happens)

Two: if the Jets try and take something for their d in the first and work on their RB situation later or take a back in FA. I think it is highly possible they try an fix up their D after it got scorched at times all year, they won 10 games despite having a below average defense and need help there if they wanna stay competitive. Washington showed potential and if you just got some other type of power back you could be good. You can possible get a compliment without using a first rounder?

Our only other potential problem is if AP doesn't declare, I keep hoping to find he did..... if he doesn't Lynch is officially outta reach unless both Houston, Cleveland pass on him, doubt it though history shows that an RB is almost ALWAYS taken in the first 10 (not Always but it seems like its very often)

If we traded up past GB I think we got a really really good shot at Lynch, and it is very possible cuz that third rounder we picked up could get us to possibly 15 or 14? I think it could happen if one of the teams around there wants to pick up another day one pick and think they can get their guy a lil later
        Last edited by JoRo; 01-13-2007, 09:20 PM.
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
        X