#19 Michael Bush | RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #19 Michael Bush | RB

I FEEL THAT WE NEED A RUNNING BACK LIKE MICHAEL BUSH. HE HAS GREAT SPEED AND UNLIKE Tatum Bell, BUSH DO NOT HAVE A FUMBLING PROBLEM. I THINK THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PICK UP FOR THE BRONCOS IN THE DRAFT

Stat Overview Rushing Receiving Fumbles
    YEAR ATT YDS AVG LNG TD REC YDS AVG LNG TD FUM LST
    2003 81 503 6.2 81 6 17 240 14.1 56 1 0 0
    2004 132 734 5.6 31 7 11 155 14.1 41 0 0 0
    2005 205 1143 5.6 73 23 21 253 12.0 21 1 0 0
    2006 17 128 7.5 48 3 1 3 3.0 3 0 0 0

Although Bush might not have the fumbling problem like T. Bell he has possibly a worse injury bug than T. Bell. I player can not impact a game if he is not on the field!
    Founder of www.NFLDraftBoard.com

Comment

Are you trying to say Tatum Bell isn't injury prone, do you even pay attention to Tatum Bell, or maybe you just forgot about the turf toe and the other nagging injuries. Not to bash you, but I would take my chances on Bush, he's a stud, and if he does turnout to be a bust, we can do the same thing we do every year, sign/draft a no namer and it will be the same as last season.

Comment

Will not happen, I think we would risk another pick on a fluke back before on him, not because his ability, but because of his size.

Comment

He tries to run like a little back even though he is a big back.

Comment

Originally posted by J.JONES
            I FEEL THAT WE NEED A RUNNING BACK LIKE MICHAEL BUSH. HE HAS GREAT SPEED AND UNLIKE Tatum Bell, BUSH DO NOT HAVE A FUMBLING PROBLEM. I THINK THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PICK UP FOR THE BRONCOS IN THE DRAFT

he's only had one thousand yard season

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminatrix
              Although Bush might not have the fumbling problem like T. Bell he has possibly a worse injury bug than T. Bell. I player can not impact a game if he is not on the field!
              Wow how can someone even say that?? HE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING INJURY PRONE! If anybody saw how he broke his leg you could see that it would happen to anyone in that play..... some people on here obviously don't research before they speak so here you go!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6fKgUP14Jnw

Comment

Originally posted by jvw
                he's only had one thousand yard season
                He split carries his first 2 years, and he played one game his senior season. He has never averaged under 5 yards a carry in a season. Look at all the stats there.

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
                  Wow how can someone even say that?? HE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING INJURY PRONE! If anybody saw how he broke his leg you could see that it would happen to anyone in that play..... some people on here obviously don't research before they speak so here you go!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6fKgUP14Jnw
                  It was vicious, and his junior year he had an ankle sprain. Show me a running back that has never had an ankle sprain at one point. Other then that no injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by J.JONES

An 81 yard run one season, a 73 yard run another season, how slow can the guy be if he is breaking runs that long. How can a big fat slob run that far lancane?

Comment

I really want to see him run at the combine or at his pro day.

He has a lot to prove, seeing that he's been out of action for so long.

However, even if he impresses, I don't see us drafting him. Unless its our first 3rd rounder. (but its highly likely he'll be gone by then)
                      Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Damien Nash 1982-2007

Comment

Maybe we will get lucky and he wont be 100% by the combine, and strong showings at the combine from some running backs could push him down the board a bit to our 3rd rounder. Crazier things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by JetterIsBetter
                          An 81 yard run one season, a 73 yard run another season, how slow can the guy be if he is breaking runs that long. How can a big fat slob run that far lancane?
                          One word. COLLEGE.

Comment

I second that!

Originally posted by jhns
                            One word. COLLEGE.
                            You want to know more about "COLLEGE" just think back to Ron Dayne.

This guy doesn't have the wheels or the toughness to make it. If he proves me wrong that's fine, as long as he does it on some other team. We had Ron Dayne already.

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
                              You want to know more about "COLLEGE" just think back to Ron Dayne.

This guy doesn't have the wheels or the toughness to make it. If he proves me wrong that's fine, as long as he does it on some other team. We had Ron Dayne already.
                              You want to know more about college, look at Terrel Davis. He didnt have a stellar college career and look at him. That same thing can be said about everyone. But he still has the skills and ability to be a big time nfl back.

Comment

Working...
                              X