• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommy1986
    Yes I can.

Randy Moss wants to play with Vick.
    Good for Randy. I'm sure he will do just as good there as he did this year

Comment

y did lelie leave in da 1st place i saw a post that says he has 2 much pride 2 come bak y is dat
      white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
      you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
      smart fans, eh?

Comment

uhhhhhh no he aint coming back...

this guy still has it in his head 2 be a number one wide reciver in the nfl....

he would be our 4th option

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
          y did lelie leave in da 1st place i saw a post that says he has 2 much pride 2 come bak y is dat

Well, he isn't coming back here if that's what your thinking. At least not likely.

And he probably didn't want to play with Vick. He was a much better Wr with Jake throwing him the ball, and considering Atlanta had 3 #1 draft picks at Wr last year and Vick couldn't make anyone shine, I would say the problem lies mostly with Vick.

Comment

Originally posted by P-NUT33
            I Think Lelie Didn't like Plummer throwing him the ball. I just don't think he wanted to say it in the Media.
            Yeah i agree with you P-Nut,Pummer favored Rod and he really wanted to respect Rod,not Plummer.Now that Plummer is gone he might want to reconsider and come back.

Comment

Originally posted by P-NUT33
              I Think Lelie Didn't like Plummer throwing him the ball. I just don't think he wanted to say it in the Media.

Wow. Sucks for Lelie. He went from Plummer throwing him the ball, to Vick attempting to throw him the ball. If Jake Plummer had 3 #1 WR options, he could have put up dynamite #'s.

Hopefully Atlanta will do the right thing, and trade Vick to the Raiders.

Comment

Why would he get out of his contract? What was he thinking.

Who does he want to drop balls for next year?

Comment

Originally posted by 22cannon
                  Why would he get out of his contract? What was he thinking.

Who does he want to drop balls for next year?

Oakland looks to be a suitor
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                    Oakland looks to be a suitor
                    That would be a nice fit. I wonder what poor schmoe will be stuck in their backfield, dodging unblocked linemen, while throwing lame duck passes down the middle, only to watch Lelie grow a pair of alligator arms at the last second.
                    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Philly could want him too. He would do good in that system.

Comment

I would not want lelie back at all! B marsh is the way forward behind 84!ld it be calvin

Comment

Originally posted by DjWilliams55
                          I would not want lelie back at all! B marsh is the way forward behind 84!ld it be calvin
                          Thanks for bumping a 2 month old thread.

Lelie has been signed by the 49'ers.

Comment

Lelie signed with the 49ers

49ers: CB Nate Clements (Bills); S Michael Lewis (Eagles); DT Aubrayo Franklin (Ravens); WR Ashley Lelie (Falcons); LB Tully Banta-Cain (Patriots).

Comment

Working...
                            X