Trade Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Idea

I just read over in GD that Foster could be released or traded. I also remember reading speculation of WILLIS MCGAHEE possibly on the trading block. Buffalo could use some O-line help, so what do you think of this:

Bills Get:

Our 2nd Rounder
    George Foster

Broncos Get:

Willis McGahee
    4th Rounder

Discuss.

I think Mcgahee might be worth more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by dman444
      I think Mcgahee might be worth more than that.
      I dont. i see mcgahee as another Tatum thats bigger... He doesnt run expecially well, and cant seem to get it done within the 20's i dont think he fits our scheme to well either. Being as foster was a 1st. probly worth a 2nd or 3rd.... to give 2 2nd's lets say for Mcgahee and a 4th would be over kill for a player who i dont think will do to well.

McGahee also has some chronic injuries that plague him, i would rather see some fresh blood brought in through the draft. Note: i wouldnt mind trading off tatum if we guarentee a pick on a rb in the draft. I think Mike will do a fine job trading in and out for breaks with a Lynch/Irons or whoever.
      sigpic

Comment

take the bills 4rth rounder out of it and its more likely....still unlikely that buffolo would want one of our "bust" o-lineman though....although i do like foster

Comment

i dont think shanny would give up a 2nd rounder when he knows he can turn anyone into a great RB. He gave one up for Walker, somone we needed. I can see him doing that for somone like clinton portis, but not willis.

Comment

shanny cant make everyone into a great back....the only great backs we've had recently are TD and CP....Anderson was a good poundem back, Gary wasnt great, neither are Mike and Tatum

Comment

I'm not that big on McGahee to be honest, but he is better than any back we currently have. He seems immature and selfish as well, but that could change with a change of scenery, particularly to the tailback-friendly scheme of Denver. However, I actually would be surprised if the Bills trade him unless some team gives up a first round pick for him (not worth it IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                I just read over in GD that Foster could be released or traded. I also remember reading speculation of WILLIS MCGAHEE possibly on the trading block. Buffalo could use some O-line help, so what do you think of this:

Bills Get:

Our 2nd Rounder
                George Foster

Broncos Get:

Willis McGahee
                4th Rounder

Discuss.
                Bills won't give up McGahee, he has proven his worth to them. The bills just need to improve thier o-line to help him

Comment

That would be awesome, but there is no way that it will happen.
                  sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

I believe that there are many factors why this trade wouldn't happen:

1. Not enough value ....2nd rounder + lazy, bust o-lineman does not equal a very good, potentially great runningback and then you add a 4th rounder on top of it..???

2. Buffalo needs Willis waaaayyy too much right now...remember, their quarterback is JP Losman...

3. Willis is gonna want a new contract.........and soon!

4. Willis's agent is none other than Drew Rosenhaus....and Shanny has shown that he does NOT like to deal with that ******-bag...examples: Clinton Portis and Reuben Droughns.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. bronco man
                      i dont think shanny would give up a 2nd rounder when he knows he can turn anyone into a great RB. He gave one up for Walker, somone we needed. I can see him doing that for somone like clinton portis, but not willis.
                      anyone does not equal tatum bell..
                      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                      While he sits by his hearth at home.
                      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Buffalo would be nuts to do that

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

I doubt that'd be enough for Buffalo to pull the trigger.
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

ok for one hes injury prone and for 2 the bills will NEVER go for that....but i still like the guy bc he's from the U...but it wont happen EVER
                            Last edited by D.J.55; 01-31-2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986

Bills Get:

Our 2nd Rounder
                              George Foster

Broncos Get:

Willis McGahee
                              4th Rounder

Discuss.
                              MacGahee is starting to get better, especially because the Bills have soldified their offense. I think it would take a first rounder a third rounder and perhaps Foster.
                              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Working...
                              X