Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by SmithOverTO
    MacGahee is starting to get better, especially because the Bills have soldified their offense. I think it would take a first rounder a third rounder and perhaps Foster.
    \

    lol. that was funny. i havent laughed that hard in ages...solidified their offense? yea with the wonderful JP Losman behind center(which shouldnt be able to step foot on a NFL field....much less sniff a nfl's players jock strap.)along with the rest of their line. they have A decent reciever and a injury prone RB. i mean come on fella

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by D.J.55
      \

      lol. that was funny. i havent laughed that hard in ages...solidified their offense? yea with the wonderful JP Losman behind center(which shouldnt be able to step foot on a NFL field....much less sniff a nfl's players jock strap.)along with the rest of their line. they have A decent reciever and a injury prone RB. i mean come on fella
      G GS Att Comp Pct Yds YPA Lg TD Int Rate
      16 16 429 268 62.5 3051 7.11 83 19 14 84.9

      Guess who the guy who was who had those stats in his first full season as a starter...

      Next time do some research on a guy before you say he doesn't even deserve to sniff jock straps, otherwise you'll end up looking ignorant.
      Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

      Team Tebow #108

      Yards, without points, mean nothing.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DancingHorsey
        G GS Att Comp Pct Yds YPA Lg TD Int Rate
        16 16 429 268 62.5 3051 7.11 83 19 14 84.9

        Guess who the guy who was who had those stats in his first full season as a starter...

        Next time do some research on a guy before you say he doesn't even deserve to sniff jock straps, otherwise you'll end up looking ignorant.

        we are goin to start off with the fact that those are AVERAGE numbers...2 is i was talkin bout the center. so i think someone else is lookin ignorant...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by D.J.55
          we are goin to start off with the fact that those are AVERAGE numbers...2 is i was talkin bout the center. so i think someone else is lookin ignorant...
          You were talking about the center? You said "J.P. Losman behind center" which can only be taken as you talking about Losman. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your poorly structure sentence. By the way, an 84.9 rating is a lot better than average.
          Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

          Team Tebow #108

          Yards, without points, mean nothing.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by DancingHorsey
            You were talking about the center? You said "J.P. Losman behind center" which can only be taken as you talking about Losman. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your poorly structure sentence. By the way, an 84.9 rating is a lot better than average.

            yea and the 14 ints he threw was a great stat to....and im sorry i didn't use proper sentence structure. i didnt kno i was talkin to a english professor. my bad bout using the right synonyms and whatnot. ill work on that...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by D.J.55
              yea and the 14 ints he threw was a great stat to....and im sorry i didn't use proper sentence structure. i didnt kno i was talkin to a english professor. my bad bout using the right synonyms and whatnot. ill work on that...
              Well when you aren't clear as to who the subject of your sentence is, then we have a breakdown of communication. Since writing is meant to communicate ideas, it is important to write in such a way as to be properly understood. 14 ints is hardly a big number for a full 16 game season by the way. Most of Elways seasons he threw that many or more.
              Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

              Team Tebow #108

              Yards, without points, mean nothing.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by D.J.55
                \

                lol. that was funny. i havent laughed that hard in ages...solidified their offense? yea with the wonderful JP Losman behind center(which shouldnt be able to step foot on a NFL field....much less sniff a nfl's players jock strap.)along with the rest of their line. they have A decent reciever and a injury prone RB. i mean come on fella
                Silly me, the Bills finished 7-9, 2 games behind the Broncos and you question whether they soldified their offense

                Ok look at his: This year they scored 300 points, by comparison the Broncos scored 319. Do a little research, will ya? Save you some shame.
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                  Silly me, the Bills finished 7-9, 2 games behind the Broncos and you question whether they soldified their offense

                  Ok look at his: This year they scored 300 points, by comparison the Broncos scored 319. Do a little research, will ya? Save you some shame.

                  ok lets talk bout your lack of research....you are comparing them to another team that did NOT make the playoffs. i mean i am a broncos fan but we didnt exactly finish at the top of the league this yr. the broncos finished 17th in team scoring this yr so we werent a 'solidified' offense either. so theres some stats for ya...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by DancingHorsey
                    Well when you aren't clear as to who the subject of your sentence is, then we have a breakdown of communication. Since writing is meant to communicate ideas, it is important to write in such a way as to be properly understood. 14 ints is hardly a big number for a full 16 game season by the way. Most of Elways seasons he threw that many or more.

                    so since Elway did it that means it was right? If he told u to jump off a bridge would u do it? he was also leading his team to super bowls (or even winning records) while he was there. i think he usually threw for more then 19 tds to. p.s sorry for any spelling errors or bad punctuation
                    Last edited by D.J.55; 02-02-2007, 05:08 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X