Alps2315's Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alps2315's Mock Draft

This mock draft is to show you fools how the draft is really going to go (not that you can really predict this thing to the player with trades and all).

1. Raiders - JaMarcus Russell QB

2. Cardinals - Joe Thomas OT

3. Buccaneers - Calvin Johnson WR

4. Browns - Jamaal Anderson DE

5. Detroit - Brady Quinn QB

6. Redskins - Alan Branch DT

7. Vikings - Dwayne Jarrett WR

8. Texans - Adrian Peterson RB

9. Dolphins - Gaines Adams DE

10. Falcons - Ted Ginn, Jr. WR

11. San Fran - LaRon Landry DB

12. Buffalo - Reggie Nelson S

13. Rams - Amobi Okoye DT

14. Panthers - Levi Brown OT

15. Steelers - Leon Hall CB

16. Packers - Marshawn Lynch RB

17. Jaguars - Sidney Rice WR

18. Bengals - Anthony Spencer DE

19. Titans - Robert Meachem WR

20. Giants - Darrelle Revis CB

21. Broncos - DeMarcus "Tank" Tyler DT

22. Cowboys - Dwayne Bowe WR

23. Chiefs - Drew Stanton QB

24. Patriots - Daymeion Hughes CB

25. Jets - Paul Posluszny OLB

26. Eagles - Lawrence Timmons ILB

27. Saints - Charles Johnson DE

28. Patriots - Quentin Moses DE

29. Ravens - Ben Grubbs OG

30. Chargers - Tony Ugoh OT

31. Bears - Aaron Ross CB

32. Colts - Patrick Willis ILB
    Last edited by Alps2315; 02-01-2007, 02:50 PM.

I dont know if you know this or not, but Colt Brennan stayed in school.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

he was on Mel Kiper's Big Board but I'll change that, not too hard lol.

Comment

Along with getting "Tank" Tyler, the broncos would draft either a safety (Brandon Merriweather) or a running back (Kenny Irons) in the second round. Most likely with one of our third round picks, I would like to see Tim Crowder drafted. The other third round pick would be used to draft someone at one of the positions that we didn't address in the second round. This could possibly change if the Chefs are stupid enough to not re-sign Jared Allen. If that happens, Denver should jump on him and sign him right away. I could also see us signing Grant (DE for New Orleans).
        Last edited by Alps2315; 02-01-2007, 03:16 PM.

Comment

pretty good mock. although I didn't see Carriker in there. There's no way teams will pass on him. He's definitely going to go by mid to late round. Especially after the senior bowl week he had. But that's just my opinion

Comment

Stanton in the first round?
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

If Carriker is still on the boards when we pick, I'd perfer to take him instead of Tank Taylor. Carriker can play both DT and DE.

Comment

its a good mock u got here, although Adrian Peterson will not drop that far, and living in San Diego, i no they are going WR or S because they definetly dont need O-line, didya look at LT? and i doubt Ted Ginn will go top 10 but other wise good

Comment

Here's a blast of imo...

12. Buffalo - Reggie Nelson S

I read the Bills are satisfied with the play of their two young safeties, I would think CB is more likely. What makes you say Nelson (besides the fact he's a great prospect).

21. Broncos - DeMarcus "Tank" Tyler DT

Carriker

22. Cowboys - Dwayne Bowe WR

Not a bad pick at all, but if they don't bring TO back (likely scenario) didn't Crayton do a stand up job?

23. Chiefs - Drew Stanton QB

I think WR here...but I see they are gone. Seems like a reach to me.

30. Chargers - Tony Ugoh OT

Grooming him for Olivea's spot? Not a bad call. How about Willis? They need ILB and he would be good value.

I like this mock, one of the better ones. Did you mean to put the Cards at #2 or are you borrowing my idea?

Comment

If Willis is around when the Pats pick, he'll be in Boston next year. They've been scouting him really hard and are in need of LBs.

The Falcons do not need another deep threat WR, that's basically all they have (they just can't catch). They do however need a playmaker at S, so Reggie Nelson could go there.

Who do you have going from the Cards to the Lions for the trade of the picks?

Drew Stanton doesn't go in the first.

Browns would probably take Branch over Anderson.

Carriker goes in the 1st.

Once Falcons take Nelson, 49ers could pick up Ginn instead adding a deep threat to an offense lacking any sort of playmaker at WR.

Then the Panthers would be free to grab Landry at 14.

Since Reggie Nelson is off the board then (and the bills don't need him anyways with Simpson and Whitner) they could go for Revis since Clements is going to cost a fortune and they likely won't be able to keep him.

You know what... I think I might just type up my own since there are so many changes I want to make.

Not too bad overall though.
                    RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by emac87
                      pretty good mock. although I didn't see Carriker in there. There's no way teams will pass on him. He's definitely going to go by mid to late round. Especially after the senior bowl week he had. But that's just my opinion
                      i originally had him in the first round but the draft is so deep at DE and not very many teams are in need of one. he prolly will go in the first round but you never know with some of the teams. this will most likely change after the combine.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                        Stanton in the first round?
                        i had them taking colt brennan but he pulled his name from the draft. the chefs are in deep need of a quarterback. green is over the hill and can't make the throws anymore. they have a TON of other needs also but they don't want to get a lower tear QB in the draft. they could also sign one in FA

Comment

Originally posted by Alps2315
                          i had them taking colt brennan but he pulled his name from the draft. the chefs are in deep need of a quarterback. green is over the hill and can't make the throws anymore. they have a TON of other needs also but they don't want to get a lower tear QB in the draft. they could also sign one in FA

What are you talking about...I personally witnessed a Trent Green pass travel 20 yards with only 3 bounces. What they really need is a runningback. LJ is old.

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar
                            If Carriker is still on the boards when we pick, I'd perfer to take him instead of Tank Taylor. Carriker can play both DT and DE.
                            drafting Tyler was with the assumption that we would sign a DE (Jared Allen or Charles Grant) in FA.

Comment

Check out this 3 rounder i found. See if it fits your own views as to who we should draft

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...c.php?t=102818

Comment

Working...
                              X