willis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willis?

i think we should trade plummer foster and bell or 4th rounder for willis mcgahee, cus i dont think lossman is the answer in buffalo and they need some1 to be a good back up and they need o-line help
    so let me know what you think

Originally posted by champ2456
    i think we should trade plummer foster and bell or 4th rounder for willis mcgahee, cus i dont think lossman is the answer in buffalo and they need some1 to be a good back up and they need o-line help

no, already a thread started, and he is injury prone
    sigpic

Comment

this has already been posted about 3 times...

Comment

Why do people feel obligated to point this out?

Originally posted by mxbronco13

What's your point?

The dude has had a grand total of 2 posts.

I don't see the big deal!

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
          3 times...... To the 4th power.

Champ, didnt you just say the exact same thing on that other thread? Why post it again... i think we will see it in the other one and dont have to read another...

Please dont think i am flaming you.
          sigpic

Comment

my point is dont you think willis is a huge upgrade over either f the bells and we prolly wont be able to get lynch so i say willis considering we would give up lieterally no1 for him
            ohh btw he hasnt got hurt alot in the nfl only the major injury in miami but i thinks hes shown that hes a proven back even for a ****y team so i say go out and get him cus he will put up huge numbers with our nasty o-l
            we havent had a really good back since clinton so its our time to get one now

Comment

my point is dont you think willis is a huge upgrade over either f the bells and we prolly wont be able to get lynch so i say willis considering we would give up lieterally no1 for him
              ohh btw he hasnt got hurt alot in the nfl only the major injury in miami but i thinks hes shown that hes a proven back even for a ****y team so i say go out and get him cus he will put up huge numbers with our nasty o-l
              we havent had a really good back since clinton so its our time to get one now
              true. but i think shanahan is building an offense for the future. Cutler - Marshall - Scheffler - Mike Bell (as a reliever). He would prefer a young back to come in and be a franchise back rather than a veteran who has had injuries plauguing him. McGahee missed like 4 games this year i think due to bruised ribs? Also, giving up a 3rd and a 4th is a bunch to rest on a player who might not produce as much as hoped. Also, we need those picks to bolster the o-line, add depth to the safety position, depth at the d-line, depth at lb, and another wr. So giving up two picks for him is a big risk. No guarrentee that they would trade him for that either. I think they are looking for a late 1st or 2nd pick. No can do.

I do agree that we need a franchise back, but i dont think Mcgahee is the one to do it.
              sigpic

Comment

personally i like mike bush i think he will be nasty in a couple years if not injurey prone so he is a big risk, i do not like irons, so im saying get either mcgahee, or bush, but i like lynch but theres no way that could happen,
                but i would love reggie nelson in 1st rd he can fly all over the field and lynch is getting old so we need a young backup but i dont think hell be there so im not sure what to do with the pick could be interesting

Comment

lets go 0-16 and land McFadden, leading candidate for heisman next year and, all-in-all, a baller from down east!

*or trade up, whichever works

Comment

Originally posted by Melo
                    lets go 0-16 and land McFadden, leading candidate for heisman next year and, all-in-all, a baller from down east!

*looks at mello's location....* ohh, thats why the insanity... he is living in charger territory, cant help but have some of that craziness rub off on em! Ohh well i will be nice then. *puts away the flame thrower* You might not be so luck next time!

lol i think we better get a back this offseason not next. Denver needs a rb now, and obviously McFadded is out of our reach, so lets find someone else like Lynch, Irons, Bush, Pittman to argue about.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, unfortunately for you, Buffalo indeed thinks Losman is the answer. And he showed flashes of it last year also.

Comment

if Willis was a bronco we would win the superbowl, but its not happening i dont think the bills would trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty
                          if Willis was a bronco we would win the superbowl, but its not happening i dont think the bills would trade him.
                          He's not rushing the passer, so we're not much farther than we were beforehand.
                          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Melo

I thought I told you drugs are bad! "Just say no!" Mmmmmkay...

Who cares about the loosers or winners next year, this team is not paid to help the draft status for the following season. They will do what is best for now, I personally believe they will look to add to both sides -- one being a top back and next year it will be a very heavy defensive draft.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
                              I thought I told you drugs are bad! "Just say no!" Mmmmmkay...

Who cares about the loosers or winners next year, this team is not paid to help the draft status for the following season. They will do what is best for now, I personally believe they will look to add to both sides -- one being a top back and next year it will be a very heavy defensive draft.
                              Hey lacane, you got a great mock draft in your sig. I would be pumped to get those players. expecially the first day picks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X