Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good mock

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

I don't have time to copy and paste all of that stuff right now and I am not sure if this is posted yet.

This is the most accurate mock that I have seen to date though IMO.

I'd be happy with that, of course i'd be happy with whoever is drafted

Comment

We aren't gonna draft Moses. Maybe a couple of weeks ago we would of now after his poor performance at seniorbowl they are sayin he is gnona be standing up at the combine as a 3-4 outside linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch14
        We aren't gonna draft Moses. Maybe a couple of weeks ago we would of now after his poor performance at seniorbowl they are sayin he is gnona be standing up at the combine as a 3-4 outside linebacker.
        maybe you could lend me some of that physic ability, together we could fortell the entire draft. What do you say?

Comment

Moses is gonna play outside linebacker do you see us wasting a first round pick on an outside linebacker i dont think so.

Comment

The truth of the matter is,

that draft makes me want to spew chunks all over my keyboard.

And I do not like spewing chunks all over anything...
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

question is

Originally posted by stretch14
              Moses is gonna play outside linebacker do you see us wasting a first round pick on an outside linebacker i dont think so.
              If he does get turned into an OLB, is he just a 3-4 type OLB? Or can he transition to the 4-3 being the SAM LB? Obviously his speed would come into question next. I'll admit, I don't have his stats handy nor the time to look (sue me).

But if he can play SAM, then Gold can either be released or back up DJ @ WILL LB. Putting DJ back @ his natural position.

Being it would be a DE to OLB transition I think the likelyhood of him being 4-3 material is slim just by the nature of that scheme.

Thoughts?

To answer the question about using a first round pick on an OLB...no
              Supporter of the "Don't Like the Thread, Don't Post In It" rule

Comment

That's the best mock I've seen in terms of explanation. The second round looked very solid, too. Brady Quinn leads the Browns to SB XLII

Comment

Originally posted by Hawgdriver
                  Brady Quinn leads the Browns to SB XLII
                  Speaking of Brady Quinn. Here's a site you should see on how we Browns fans feel about Quinn.

www.dontdraftbradyquinn.com
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

There is still the combine to go. Moses was a beast his junior year and could easily re-elivate his status as a top DE in the combine and with some workouts. You guys act like he is set at LB now. Anyone saying this obviously has never watched the entire scouting process before.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                      Speaking of Brady Quinn. Here's a site you should see on how we Browns fans feel about Quinn.

www.dontdraftbradyquinn.com

Sounds like they really like him. Here's to a great brady Quinn filled season
                      President Cool

Comment

Working...
                      X