how big is pittman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how big is pittman?

ive seen 2 different sizes from draft sites and they are not even close to each other, 1 has him listed as 5'10 195 and the other has him as 6'1 220, can anyone confirm if eithe are right?

Originally posted by halfback
    ive seen 2 different sizes from draft sites and they are not even close to each other, 1 has him listed as 5'10 195 and the other has him as 6'1 220, can anyone confirm if eithe are right?
    He is small at 5'11 195

Comment

yea that is small thanks for the speedy post back, has he ever returned punts or kickoffs?

Comment

yea that is small thanks for the speedy post back, has he ever returned punts or kickoffs?
        No he hasn't they used Ted Ginn Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
          No he hasn't they used Ted Ginn Jr.
          thats right i knew that but it just slipped my mind

Comment

It's not how big he's listed, it's what he appears to be on film.

What do your eyes tell you from when you've seen him play?

For me, anything over 6' seems generous, he doesn't look like a taller back, but his weight seems to be the latter. He's girthy throughout his shoulders and hips-although he's much more developed physically in his upper body than lower, which is odd for a tailback. If I had to guess it'd be 5'10" and somewhere around 210.

Comment

Originally posted by db32
              It's not how big he's listed, it's what he appears to be on film.

What do your eyes tell you from when you've seen him play?

For me, anything over 6' seems generous, he doesn't look like a taller back, but his weight seems to be the latter. He's girthy throughout his shoulders and hips-although he's much more developed physically in his upper body than lower, which is odd for a tailback. If I had to guess it'd be 5'10" and somewhere around 210.
              He is close to Irons, not as buff - but still pretty ripped, he is strong and that is a plus as well. He is more like 5'10 1/2" and 205lbs., but like Irons he looks bigger then he is. Irons though is a better athlete and athletic specimen, but Pittman is still a hardnosed football player, I think he or Irons will end up in New York and have a good career, out of the two Irons is better because he is a natural one cut - north and south running back, but Pittman is still a top 10 halfback.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
                He is close to Irons, not as buff - but still pretty ripped, he is strong and that is a plus as well. He is more like 5'10 1/2" and 205lbs., but like Irons he looks bigger then he is. Irons though is a better athlete and athletic specimen, but Pittman is still a hardnosed football player, I think he or Irons will end up in New York and have a good career, out of the two Irons is better because he is a natural one cut - north and south running back, but Pittman is still a top 10 halfback.
                ya i got 5'11 205lbs from the ohio state website

Comment

Originally posted by BIG HOUSE
                  ya i got 5'11 205lbs from the ohio state website
                  Big it is never easy to find the exact on the athletes till the combine, where they even measure body fat. We will know the exact measurables from there. But I think we are all real close, except the 220lbs., which is way too much in my mind for him now. I think Pittman and Irons may show up around 205lbs. to 210lbs. to help there status for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
                    Big it is never easy to find the exact on the athletes till the combine, where they even measure body fat. We will know the exact measurables from there. But I think we are all real close, except the 220lbs., which is way too much in my mind for him now. I think Pittman and Irons may show up around 205lbs. to 210lbs. to help there status for the draft.
                    ahahaha i bet it when those big o-line and d-line boys see the bf% calipers come out they arent too enthusiastc about them

Comment

JEEZ you are a homer for Irons!! I mean 1st the ludicrious Mock( i dont even want to break it down it soooo ludicrious!) Now you somehow manage to bring "your boy" into a Pittman discussion- Irons weighs a BUCK-O-FIVE SOPPIN WET!!! And cannot BLOCK!!! Hypothetically- who would block for Cutler? M Bell or Irons?

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado1

JEEZ you are a homer for Irons!! I mean 1st the ludicrious Mock( i dont even want to break it down it soooo ludicrious!) Now you somehow manage to bring "your boy" into a Pittman discussion- Irons weighs a BUCK-O-FIVE SOPPIN WET!!! And cannot BLOCK!!! Hypothetically- who would block for Cutler? M Bell or Irons?
                        Irons is not my boy, and last time I checked all the professionals that herald the NFL brain trust whom are analysts of the draft said he is very capable to sneak into the top round, I am big on Lynch, Peterson and even Jackson...but I guess that makes me a homer for them as well. Pittman is very close to Irons, neither is a 210lbs. to 220lbs. ground pounding monster, so what does that have to do with it? They are similar, one is faster the other is better at making cuts, they are different to some degree but not very much! By the way two of the top draft analysts have Irons going between 20 and 30 in the top round, how about you email them and tell them they do not know anything...I am sure they would appreciate your professional opinion.

Comment

Irons is not my boy, and last time I checked all the professionals that herald the NFL brain trust whom are analysts of the draft said he is very capable to sneak into the top round, I am big on Lynch, Peterson and even Jackson...but I guess that makes me a homer for them as well. Pittman is very close to Irons, neither is a 210lbs. to 220lbs. ground pounding monster, so what does that have to do with it? They are similar, one is faster the other is better at making cuts, they are different to some degree but not very much! By the way two of the top draft analysts have Irons going between 20 and 30 in the top round, how about you email them and tell them they do not know anything...I am sure they would appreciate your professional opinion.

My professional opinion was that you are a Irons "HOMER" i could care less what some knucklehead draft pro. thinks. Everyones a draft pro this time of year. My point ( if there is one!) is that you are trying to constantly make your point that Irons would fit in our system WITH M Bell . This makes little sense IMHO due to the fact that they are basically the same style of RB! This happens to be a thread about Pittman anyways, and i think people were wondering if Pittman would fit with M Bell as a 1-2 punch. Nothing to do with "your boy" Irons

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado1

My professional opinion was that you are a Irons "HOMER" i could care less what some knucklehead draft pro. thinks. Everyones a draft pro this time of year. My point ( if there is one!) is that you are trying to constantly make your point that Irons would fit in our system WITH M Bell . This makes little sense IMHO due to the fact that they are basically the same style of RB! This happens to be a thread about Pittman anyways, and i think people were wondering if Pittman would fit with M Bell as a 1-2 punch. Nothing to do with "your boy" Irons
                            They measure up quite equally, your the homer...not I. I measured him to another back in the draft, just cause I think Irons is a larger possibility means very little and comparing Mike Bell to Kenny Irons is about as big a joke (as is your so called professional opinion!) And knucklehead draft Pros have more respect from others then you do, that is for damn sure. I guess that is why Mayock and company get paid by the league and not you!

Comment

They measure up quite equally, your the homer...not I. I measured him to another back in the draft, just cause I think Irons is a larger possibility means very little and comparing Mike Bell to Kenny Irons is about as big a joke (as is your so called professional opinion!) And knucklehead draft Pros have more respect from others then you do, that is for damn sure. I guess that is why Mayock and company get paid by the league and not you!

So your NOT a Irons HOMER?
                              Mike Bell and Kenny Irons Do NOT compare in similiar styles?
                              Mike Mayock is NOT a knucklehead? (Why Mayock? Why not someone else?)
                              Who am i a homer for?? If i am a Homer...............

Yeah.... right...... its official......Your a Irons Homer!! Just Admit it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X