Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok..how many of you would like Portis back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok..how many of you would like Portis back?

Yes or no?
    Yes
    71.67%
    No
    28.33%

Oh

Originally posted by mr. bronco man
    Yes or no?

Hell yes...in a NY minute.

But not for a ridiculous asking price as far as Draft pick compensation would go.

Comment

Yes, who wouldn't? Only a dummy that dont like to see the Broncos win Superbowls choose no.
      XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Originally posted by The Executioner
        Yes, who wouldn't? Only a dummy that dont like to see the Broncos win Superbowls choose no.

Comment

Probably not. He would cost too much.

Comment

Yes FTW.........
            sigpic

Comment

No. He doesn't have any class. Just like I wouldn't want Randy Moss or T.O. I don't care how good they are...they're a plague to the teams they play for. And we've seen how well Portis has been doing during his time as a Redskin...
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                No. He doesn't have any class. Just like I wouldn't want Randy Moss or T.O. I don't care how good they are...they're a plague to the teams they play for. And we've seen how well Portis has been doing during his time as a Redskin...
                over 1300yds 2 years ago, over 1500yds last year....ya hes really stinking it up, he got injured this year(500+ yards) and it is his only significant injury of his career...also, clinton's teamates love him, they did here and they do in washington so as far as this "plague" thing goes i think youre still bitter that he wanted to make more than 500k after rushing for 1500yds and around 15tds in both of his first 2 years in the league

Comment

if he takes a paycut.........yes

Comment

If we could get Portis back for a cap friendly deal, that would be great. I don't think it's likely, so I think Shanahan should focus on getting either Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee
                      If we could get Portis back for a cap friendly deal, that would be great. I don't think it's likely, so I think Shanahan should focus on getting either Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch.
                      getting into the top 10 to get AP would be the same as getting Portis i think.....large contract.

I read something yesterday that had Marshawn going as high as number 26 in the draft

apparently not a whole lot of people are too happy about his incident with his girlfriend

Comment

Would Love Portis Back in the Orange & Blue

There is no question that I would love to have Portis back here in Denver, because he would give us that dominate player that we are lacking on offense. I don't have any reservations about him getting hurt last year because those things happen, plus if we did trade for him we would restructure his deal a little bit to secure ourselves in case he does get hurt but to reward him if he performs.

I am all for getting a top notch RB because I think it is the one thing missing from this team right now. Even Shanny said in his press conference yesterday that ideally you want a superstar to carry the load. I am totally on board with that comment and I already started the call for us to trade for Ricky Williams in another thread or trade up to get Adrian Peterson. But if we can get Portis back then I think that is the best option for us, we already know he can succeed in this running scheme and it gives us the superstar RB to carry the load like Shanny wants.

Comment

Marshawn will not get past GB at 16.....

Comment

Most defintely Yes...
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

broncos don´t have any fullback that is fast enough to block for portis right now... perhaps if Mike bell would be converted

Comment

Working...
                              X