Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would be happy with any of these 4 running backs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be happy with any of these 4 running backs.

Adrian Peterson, Michael Bush, Dwayne Wright, Brandon Jackson. Any of these players would make me happy on day 1 of the draft. Obviously I would much rather have Peterson but by waiting and getting the other guys atleast we get someone else we need prob at DL that would help us.

Originally posted by stretch14
    Adrian Peterson, Michael Bush, Dwayne Wright, Brandon Jackson. Any of these players would make me happy on day 1 of the draft. Obviously I would much rather have Peterson but by waiting and getting the other guys atleast we get someone else we need prob at DL that would help us.
    We aren't going to be high enough to get Adrian Peterson plus he has injury issues. The other backs don't really fit our system from what i've seen. I would like to see Kenny Irons (later 1st day round) or get a RB in a trade (Thomas Jones)

Comment

Or Antonio Pittman...

Comment

Peterson would be a sure bet if available, I think Lynch is more likely...however I would take Irons or Jackson over Bush and Wright at any given pick. I think they are both overrated and out of both - Wright could become a superb fullback over a halfback at the next level.

Comment

Working...
        X