Who Do YOU Want at Running Back Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr. bronco man
    I want Jamal Lewis. lol just kidding, i dont want him. I'd rather have portis being starter, tatum bell backup, and mike bell playing a more dominant role at FB, near the goal line.
    Do you feel lucky, punk?

Comment

Based on that list? Uhh Portis!

The way I see it, Portis has the most proven talent and production of anyone on that list. We also know that he can be a real weapon in our offense (realizing of course that there's some way to get him). If it's a freebee pick, I've got to bring Portis back.

I'd try to work some kind of deal where we send Tatum and their third rounder back for Portis. Tatum would be a great COP behind Betts and Mike Bell would continue to be our COP back. Could you imagine? We give them Tatum (who we drafted with their 2nd round pick we got with Champ) and get Champ and Portis for what equates to essentially a 3rd round pick we got from them, anyway. It would be the trade coup of the century!
      Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 02-09-2007, 07:33 PM.

Comment

If we move up at all in the first round I am all for drafting Marshawn Lynch, while I feel Peterson is a truly better athlete, I think Marshawn is a true halfback. However if we stay at the 21st spot, then I have to believe Kenny Irons would be a good choice. If they wait till later I would prefer Brandon Jackson...so I am for whomever we get in the draft.

I do not want Portis, Rhodes or Lewis, in that case I would hope they decided to keep Tatum.

Yet, I still have a very strong belief that it will be either Lynch or Irons in round one and I would be estatic with either. I am not sold on Mike Bell or Tatum Bell!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
          Marshawn knows he will be the top dog in Denver and I don't think he will blow it if he gets drafted by us.

I don't know, I still have questions about his character but he looks like a very good player.

I vote m.bell.
          Shanahan has been quoted, saying m.bell is his best cut back runner. With a year
          under his belt,and a good,solid off season. Yeah,i think he could be the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
            The way I see it, Portis has the most proven talent and production of anyone on that list. We also know that he can be a real weapon in our offense (realizing of course that there's some way to get him). If it's a freebee pick, I've got to bring Portis back.

I'd try to work some kind of deal where we send Tatum and their third rounder back for Portis. Tatum would be a great COP behind Betts and Mike Bell would continue to be our COP back. Could you imagine? We give them Tatum (who we drafted with their 2nd round pick we got with Champ) and get Champ and Portis for what equates to essentially a 3rd round pick we got from them, anyway. It would be the trade coup of the century!

I like that idea as long as we keep mike bell no way should we completely get rid of him and completely give up

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Portis or Brian Leonard.
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I want Michael Bush from Louisville. Would have been a high first round pick if it wasnt for his leg injury. He can catch run over or around people, catch out of the backfield, and even throw on a trick play. He just has a nose for the endzone(which our team did not last year) I know alot of posters on these boards arent high on him, but i dont think they really know much about him.

Comment

If I were a Bronco fan looking for a RB i'd want Jackson out of Nebraska because
                  you could probably get him in the third... By second choice would probably be
                  Kenny Irons.
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X