• Show
Clear All

• Jeff Garcia

we should get jeff if we trade jake plummer

jeff is good and he would be a good backup to cutler

Originally posted by dmoney27

I think jeff wants to be a starter, and well should be, with all the success he had with the eagles, he should get a chance to start with another team. Not going to the broncos IMHO
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
      I think jeff wants to be a starter, and well should be, with all the success he had with the eagles, he should get a chance to start with another team. Not going to the broncos IMHO

thats what i said to but then i thought what team would want him as a starter other than the browns who is think will get brady quinn

and i dont think he would go back to browns or lions the only teams that i think he has a chance at becoming a starter

minnosta is the only other team that will get him

Comment

thats what i said to but then i thought what team would want him as a starter other than the browns who is think will get brady quinn

and i dont think he would go back to browns or lions the only teams that i think he has a chance at becoming a starter

minnosta is the only other team that will get him
        Either that or a HUGE trade with mcnabb and jeff getting the nod with the eagles.

Hes not comeing to cleveland... minny would probably fit the destination, maybe even tampa
        sigpic

Comment

Either that or a HUGE trade with mcnabb and jeff getting the nod with the eagles.

Hes not comeing to cleveland... minny would probably fit the destination, maybe even tampa

no way mcnabb will be traded i think he has i 3 or 2 largest contract in the nfl

tampa will be a prefect fit for garcia

Comment

no way mcnabb will be traded i think he has i 3 or 2 largest contract in the nfl

tampa will be a prefect fit for garcia
            Ive heard rumors flying around with the detroit lions having some intrest in him and since the eagles are treating him bad.
            sigpic

Comment

Ive heard rumors flying around with the detroit lions having some intrest in him and since the eagles are treating him bad.

no way they cant trade him, they have about 3.86 cap room trading mcnabb will kill the eagles

Comment

If Garcia want's to be a back up, he will stay in Philly. He's dumb enough to think he's good enough to be a starter though. He won't go to Denver to be a back up. Besides, it's clear that Shanahan wants a QB that can stretch the field with his arm, Garcia isn't that kind of QB. He's a system QB that doesn't fit Shanahan's version of the West Coast offense. He does fit Andy Reid's version as long as Morningweg is calling the plays. If Reid goes back to calling the plays and they don't do anything except pass the ball, Garcia is going to struggle just like McNabb did.
                Last edited by broncolee; 02-10-2007, 04:03 PM.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

After his recent success with Philly, Garcia thinks he can be a starter again so that means he'll want more money and at least a fair chance at the starting job (not going to get that in Denver). I could see Denver bringing in a Tim Rattay as the veteran backup to Cutler. That would be the wisest move for us, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X