Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do you think c. johnson will end up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • where do you think c. johnson will end up

    it would be great if we could get c. johnson if rod smith retires

    i think he will end up with oakland if they get schaub

    raiders will ruain his career if he doesnt end up with oakland he will end up with tampa bay

    would you trade to get an early pick to draft him if smith retires


  • #2
    1. Rod isn't retiring. He hasn't mentioned it at all, so the likelyhood of it happening is slim.

    2. He's a top 5 possibly and definately top 10 guy. If we got up that high, I would rather draft a player that would help a weak area of the team and sign a vet to come in and compete (ala Lelie or Bennet).

    3. I'm drunk off my ass right now and your multiple odd threads are still jumping out at me.

    4. I'm half surprised I could count this high at the moment.....The Raiders getting Shaub is a complete rumor right now. Even if they DID get Shaub, he would be a stretch at the #1 pick, they would instead probably upgrade on the O-line where they could get some decent value.

    5. We would also need to trade a little more than an "early pick" just to get him. We would need to trade almost ALL of our 1st day picks.


    Or to put it simply: No.

    Comment


    • #3
      This is when all the boozers post. HA...

      I would be stoked if we got CJ but then I'd be sober too. Yeah, we're not getting anywhere near him.

      He's gone top five and if the RaiDUHHHs get Schuab, CJ will be the first pick EASY.



      Man when you said C Johnson I was thinking Chad Johnson.

      Bedtime...

      Comment


      • #4
        Calvin already stated that he will not play for the Raiders
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          1. hilarious post cinn
          2. i didnt know you drank, you just seem to wholesome or something, sorry
          3. calvin said he wouldnt go to the raiders, when was that, i projected him to go there if the raiders got a qb in fa. wow! that sucks for the raiders.

          im still a little shocked, because everyone said that calvin was a team player
          So far:
          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by underrated29
            1. hilarious post cinn
            2. i didnt know you drank, you just seem to wholesome or something, sorry
            3. calvin said he wouldnt go to the raiders, when was that, i projected him to go there if the raiders got a qb in fa. wow! that sucks for the raiders.

            im still a little shocked, because everyone said that calvin was a team player
            Thats why he wont go to the raiders!

            lol Jk. John Elway refused to be taken by the Dolphins, and he was a team player.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hardcorebronco
              Thats why he wont go to the raiders!

              lol Jk. John Elway refused to be taken by the Colts, and he was a team player.
              thats better
              sig pic removed by mod staff.
              we do not allow site advertising.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hardcorebronco
                Thats why he wont go to the raiders!

                lol Jk. John Elway refused to be taken by the Dolphins, and he was a team player.
                Actually he refused to be taken by the Colts, but we get your point
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                  Calvin already stated that he will not play for the Raiders
                  Even better. I would hate to see that guy go the Raiders.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X