Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL draft countdowns new draft

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

We get Charles Johnson DE Georgia in the first.
    We get Eric Weddle S Utah in the second.

The Browns get Brady Quinn. Sorry Charlie
    Last edited by BF_forever; 02-15-2007, 01:08 PM.

I'm not very keen on Weddle.

Hopefully the Patriots draft him before we even get the oppurtunity to think about it. He seems like their kind of prospect anyways. Not a S, not a CB, not a QB. Just a football player.

Comment

Weddle can play FS and contribute as a CB in the big nickel package. He's my kind of player. . .

Comment

id rather get merriweather

Comment

Relax, This is just one person's opinion. You all know that the Bronco's will most likely do some sort of a trade and there will be others that will just turn those projections totally upside down. Mocks just give you some idea of how one person seems to rank the players in relation to where teams currently pick. May not bear any relationship to reality at all. Rumor is that Detroit wants to trade out of it's position. I am sure there are others who would like more picks and want to avoid the high cost of first rounders......

Comment

Originally posted by stretch14
            id rather get merriweather
            I wouldn't...
            sigpic

Comment

now thats what i'm talking about.

i wouldn't mind a differnt Saftey tho but whatever i would be happy
              Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

The best thing about this mock is the last line of their writeup for our pick at 21. "Expect the unexpected with this team though. . ." That about sums it up. Even the groups and people producing all of these mocks have come to the realization that there is no way of knowing what our team will do in the draft. After all, they were all dead wrong last year so now they are hedging their bets so to speak.

Comment

im just glad he finally has us pickin someone besides quentin moses and josh wilson

Comment

Kind of an off topic question, but what exactly are Merriweather's character issues? Just curious, because while it's really tempting to steal a good safety in the second, we don't want a guy like Chris Henry who is getting arrested all the time....
                    Last edited by evendelae; 02-15-2007, 04:30 PM.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by BF_forever
                      http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

The Browns get Brady Quinn. Sorry Charlie
                      Extremely bad selection then. But, thanks for the condolences.

Second round is even worse.
                      Last edited by Charlie Brown; 02-15-2007, 04:40 PM.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                        Kind of an off topic question, but what exactly are Merriweather's character issues? Just curious, because while it's really tempting to steal a good safety in the second, we don't want a guy like Chris Henry who is getting arrested all the time....
                        That fight with Florida INT. stands out and he fired shots back at somebody who apparently shot at his friend back in... October, I think it was.
                        sigpic

Comment

ya i wouldnt want a guy who sticks up for his friends and teammates those are horrible character flaws next thing you know hes helping old ladies cross the street keep him away

Comment

Originally posted by BigJuan
                            ya i wouldnt want a guy who sticks up for his friends and teammates those are horrible character flaws next thing you know hes helping old ladies cross the street keep him away
                            This is going to make me sound like a huge hippie, but that's kind of true...

Guns and violence are NEVER the answer, even if you're standing up for somebody. Guns should just go away, they make people act like such p******. they shoot people to get even and to I guess prove their manhood or some bs like that. It makes you look like aguy who's strong enough to pull a trigger, which I bet your average 80 yr old woman w/ osteoporosis could do. It makes me so mad....

Whatever. After the DWill incident, I'm not big on drafting guys with character issues.
                            Last edited by evendelae; 02-15-2007, 07:33 PM.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                              This is going to make me sound like a huge hippie, but that's kind of true...

Guns and violence are NEVER the answer, even if you're standing up for somebody. Guns should just go away, they make people act like such p******. they shoot people to get even and to I guess prove their manhood or some bs like that. It makes you look like aguy who's strong enough to pull a trigger, which I bet your average 80 yr old woman w/ osteoporosis could do. It makes me so mad....

Whatever. After the DWill incident, I'm not big on drafting guys with character issues.
                              you didnt point out his character issues you simply said you think he is a p**** because he stuck up for his friend so if you think hes a p**** then stand outside you house and let somebody come drive by shooting at you and see what you would do its not like he started the accident by shooting first it was self defense and a court of law ruled it that way and the bill of rights lets us bare arms to protect us excatly what he did

Comment

Working...
                              X