NFL draft countdowns new draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigJuan
    you didnt point out his character issues you simply said you think he is a p**** because he stuck up for his friend so if you think hes a p**** then stand outside you house and let somebody come drive by shooting at you and see what you would do its not like he started the accident by shooting first it was self defense and a court of law ruled it that way and the bill of rights lets us bare arms to protect us excatly what he did
    I don't necessarily agree with the Bill of Rights, because it was written in a time when America was getting INVADED by a foreign country, not random gangsters shooting at eachother. And what I was saying was that having guns around for civilians is dumb anyway because all it leads to is little kids getting killed in drive by shooting and crazy astronauts trying to kill lovers. Guns allow people to be cowards. All I'm saying is I don't want the Broncos to draft him. I REALLY don't want to fight over this, and I know I'm not gonna change the BOR, so I'll just shut up about my political opinions now.

Gandhi and the Dalai Lama ftw
    Last edited by evendelae; 02-15-2007, 07:53 PM.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

The firearm in question was registered, and it was fired in self defense. You can whine about him having a gun in the first place, but that's not seeing the entire picture. Many pro athletes carry firearms...

It's all about the individual interview. By seeing where he goes and who he goes to will tell the story, because he's got obvious first round talent.

Comment

if Micheal Bush is there i say we steal him

Comment

Fantastic! We get a great pass rusher and the best pure football player in this draft! I love Eric Weddle.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

I'm going to be pissed off if we draft Charles Johnson. I'm from Alabama and follow the SEC, and he is not even the best DE on his own team. I want a defensive lineman in the first round. Hell, I want Adam Carriker.

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
              I don't necessarily agree with the Bill of Rights, because it was written in a time when America was getting INVADED by a foreign country, not random gangsters shooting at eachother. And what I was saying was that having guns around for civilians is dumb anyway because all it leads to is little kids getting killed in drive by shooting and crazy astronauts trying to kill lovers. Guns allow people to be cowards. All I'm saying is I don't want the Broncos to draft him. I REALLY don't want to fight over this, and I know I'm not gonna change the BOR, so I'll just shut up about my political opinions now.

Gandhi and the Dalai Lama ftw
              Ya, but the random gangstas will always find away to get guns. Since law abidding citizens can have guns we can protect ourselfs.

I would rather have meriwether then Weddle, Meriwether is a better safety. Weddle seems like a patriot, play 3 different positions OK, instead of meriwether whos plays one position great.

Comment

Thats my 2 favorite players in the draft, that would be awesome.
                Eric Weddle S Utah

Comment

Not to mention Weddle could take Plummers place on FG and Extra Pt attempts and give the element of fake FGs.He is not the fastest guy but would be terrific on special teams and at safety and the coaches wouldn't have to worry at night where he is and what he is doing.

Comment

I would love it if our first two rounds shake up this way. A pass rushing defensive end and a complete and versatile player that gives depth to safety, cornerback, and special teams. Excellent

Comment

Working...
                    X