Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBroncos84
    replied
    I would love it if our first two rounds shake up this way. A pass rushing defensive end and a complete and versatile player that gives depth to safety, cornerback, and special teams. Excellent

Leave a comment:

• utebroncofan
    replied
    Not to mention Weddle could take Plummers place on FG and Extra Pt attempts and give the element of fake FGs.He is not the fastest guy but would be terrific on special teams and at safety and the coaches wouldn't have to worry at night where he is and what he is doing.

Leave a comment:

• lord_helmet
    replied
    Thats my 2 favorite players in the draft, that would be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• BF_forever
    replied
    Originally posted by evendelae
    I don't necessarily agree with the Bill of Rights, because it was written in a time when America was getting INVADED by a foreign country, not random gangsters shooting at eachother. And what I was saying was that having guns around for civilians is dumb anyway because all it leads to is little kids getting killed in drive by shooting and crazy astronauts trying to kill lovers. Guns allow people to be cowards. All I'm saying is I don't want the Broncos to draft him. I REALLY don't want to fight over this, and I know I'm not gonna change the BOR, so I'll just shut up about my political opinions now.

Gandhi and the Dalai Lama ftw
    Ya, but the random gangstas will always find away to get guns. Since law abidding citizens can have guns we can protect ourselfs.

I would rather have meriwether then Weddle, Meriwether is a better safety. Weddle seems like a patriot, play 3 different positions OK, instead of meriwether whos plays one position great.

Leave a comment:

• Bama_Bronco
    replied
    I'm going to be pissed off if we draft Charles Johnson. I'm from Alabama and follow the SEC, and he is not even the best DE on his own team. I want a defensive lineman in the first round. Hell, I want Adam Carriker.

Leave a comment:

• Inkana7
    replied
    Fantastic! We get a great pass rusher and the best pure football player in this draft! I love Eric Weddle.

Leave a comment:

• Melo
    replied
    if Micheal Bush is there i say we steal him

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    The firearm in question was registered, and it was fired in self defense. You can whine about him having a gun in the first place, but that's not seeing the entire picture. Many pro athletes carry firearms...

It's all about the individual interview. By seeing where he goes and who he goes to will tell the story, because he's got obvious first round talent.

Leave a comment:

• evendelae
    replied
    Originally posted by BigJuan
    you didnt point out his character issues you simply said you think he is a p**** because he stuck up for his friend so if you think hes a p**** then stand outside you house and let somebody come drive by shooting at you and see what you would do its not like he started the accident by shooting first it was self defense and a court of law ruled it that way and the bill of rights lets us bare arms to protect us excatly what he did
    I don't necessarily agree with the Bill of Rights, because it was written in a time when America was getting INVADED by a foreign country, not random gangsters shooting at eachother. And what I was saying was that having guns around for civilians is dumb anyway because all it leads to is little kids getting killed in drive by shooting and crazy astronauts trying to kill lovers. Guns allow people to be cowards. All I'm saying is I don't want the Broncos to draft him. I REALLY don't want to fight over this, and I know I'm not gonna change the BOR, so I'll just shut up about my political opinions now.

Gandhi and the Dalai Lama ftw
    Last edited by evendelae; 02-15-2007, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BigJuan
    replied
    This is going to make me sound like a huge hippie, but that's kind of true...

Guns and violence are NEVER the answer, even if you're standing up for somebody. Guns should just go away, they make people act like such p******. they shoot people to get even and to I guess prove their manhood or some bs like that. It makes you look like aguy who's strong enough to pull a trigger, which I bet your average 80 yr old woman w/ osteoporosis could do. It makes me so mad....

Whatever. After the DWill incident, I'm not big on drafting guys with character issues.
    you didnt point out his character issues you simply said you think he is a p**** because he stuck up for his friend so if you think hes a p**** then stand outside you house and let somebody come drive by shooting at you and see what you would do its not like he started the accident by shooting first it was self defense and a court of law ruled it that way and the bill of rights lets us bare arms to protect us excatly what he did

Leave a comment:

• evendelae
    replied
    Originally posted by BigJuan
    ya i wouldnt want a guy who sticks up for his friends and teammates those are horrible character flaws next thing you know hes helping old ladies cross the street keep him away
    This is going to make me sound like a huge hippie, but that's kind of true...

Guns and violence are NEVER the answer, even if you're standing up for somebody. Guns should just go away, they make people act like such p******. they shoot people to get even and to I guess prove their manhood or some bs like that. It makes you look like aguy who's strong enough to pull a trigger, which I bet your average 80 yr old woman w/ osteoporosis could do. It makes me so mad....

Whatever. After the DWill incident, I'm not big on drafting guys with character issues.
    Last edited by evendelae; 02-15-2007, 07:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BigJuan
    replied
    ya i wouldnt want a guy who sticks up for his friends and teammates those are horrible character flaws next thing you know hes helping old ladies cross the street keep him away

Leave a comment:

• Spyder
    replied
    Kind of an off topic question, but what exactly are Merriweather's character issues? Just curious, because while it's really tempting to steal a good safety in the second, we don't want a guy like Chris Henry who is getting arrested all the time....
    That fight with Florida INT. stands out and he fired shots back at somebody who apparently shot at his friend back in... October, I think it was.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by BF_forever
    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

The Browns get Brady Quinn. Sorry Charlie
    Extremely bad selection then. But, thanks for the condolences.

Second round is even worse.
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 02-15-2007, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• evendelae
    replied
    Kind of an off topic question, but what exactly are Merriweather's character issues? Just curious, because while it's really tempting to steal a good safety in the second, we don't want a guy like Chris Henry who is getting arrested all the time....
    Last edited by evendelae; 02-15-2007, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X