michael bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael bush?

Ive been searching, i cant find any info on mike bush, anyone know about his draft status and rehab?

I don't know anything about his rehab, but his stock has dropped dramatically: he's a 2nd-3rd round pick.

Comment

"Entering his senior season he was considered a prime candidate for the Heisman Trophy. He had 128 yards rushing and three TDs against Kentucky before suffering the injury with 11:26 left in the third quarter.
      "They let me know maybe first round or early second," Bush said. "If I can't run in March, then maybe I drop to third (round). It's a chance I am willing to take."
      "The consistent thing we have heard is middle of (round) one to early two," said Todd France, president and CEO of FAME. "He controls that to how hard he works and what the results are in another four months."
      The 6-foot-3 247-pounder said he will move to Arizona -- perhaps as early as today -- to rehabilitate and prepare for the draft at Athletes' Performance, a training facility for athletes.
      Bush said he "feels fine" and has been doing agility and strength workouts. He has tried to jog several times and said he gets sore afterward, noting his pain is a "four" on a scale of 1-10.
      "I think I will be able to run in March," he said. "It's just about going away, getting my diet right, losing weight and getting the cardio in. I made my decision, and I am committed to it and will work the best I can."

The more I read in to Bush, the less sense he makes for our system.
      His main knock against him is that analysts unanimously agree that he
      has shown no blocking capability and no sign of an upside in that dept.

Excerpt from It's Time to Follow Dream, Bush Says from The Courier Journal.
      sigpic

"Sauced."- Broshown Broenbro

Comment

Originally posted by fullcollapse

The more I read in to Bush, the less sense he makes for our system.
        His main knock against him is that analysts unanimously agree that he
        has shown no blocking capability and no sign of an upside in that dept.

Excerpt from It's Time to Follow Dream, Bush Says from The Courier Journal.
        Bush just started playing RB his soph. year of college, in high school he was a QB so not to much blocking goes on there. His junior year was his first year as a full time starter, and he was injured his whole senior year. He is a team guy though, and will learn to block for the good of the system.

Comment

Originally posted by JetterIsBetter
          Bush just started playing RB his soph. year of college, in high school he was a QB so not to much blocking goes on there. His junior year was his first year as a full time starter, and he was injured his whole senior year. He is a team guy though, and will learn to block for the good of the system.
          I agree... If he was to slip to us in the 2nd round, that would be a steal !

Comment

Working...
          X