Calvin Johnson runs a 4.33 at Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
    6'4", 234, humble attitude, still blessed with great speed for that size and a verticle to boot. The 4.33 would be a bonus.
    Of course, and Johnson is #1 on my big board of players in this draft, (and I can't wait to show you guys my big board in real time during the draft) but there's no way in my mind he'll run that. Even a 4.4 or around there would be huge, but 4.33? That's one of the fastest in combine history. I really doubt it, but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
      Old news, and I guarentee Johnson doesn't run this at Indianapolis.
      Yeah, 4 days old is old news
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
        Yeah, 4 days old is old news
        Yeah, just like Lorenzo Booker being comparable to Tatum Bell.

Comment

Of course, and Johnson is #1 on my big board of players in this draft, (and I can't wait to show you guys my big board in real time during the draft)
          What are you? Mel Kiper?
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, just like Lorenzo Booker being comparable to Tatum Bell.
            Point being?
            sigpic

Comment

What are you? Mel Kiper?
              I enjoyed that a little
              sigpic
              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

What are you? Mel Kiper?
                What if he is

Comment

Point being?
                  Well, what do you think my point was? Other than the fact that Booker and Bell are not even comparable, there was another deep point in the subtleness of that reply!

Comment

Old news, and I guarentee Johnson doesn't run this at Indianapolis.

quite possibly not, but he is still 100% pure beast. . . .

:shake: :shake:

i agree that he belongs at the top of the board-- you simply won't find a better physical specimen at the position, and he's reputedly humble and hard-working, and has no major injury history. . . . he IS the complete package. . .

if the faders are smart, they're looking around to see what it'll cost to bring in someone like carr or leftwich to compete with walter (one of those punk receivers would be pretty appealing to jacksonville or houston)-- draft johnson and look for a top O-lineman with their 2nd pick. . . . hopefully they'll find a way to bungle it. . . .
                    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                      What if he is
                      Then I shall kiss his hair.
                      sigpic

Comment

I know he's the complete package, but to run a 4.33 would be out of this world. I fear that the Raiders take him, I am absolutely scared to death, but hey, until they get a QB, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Then I shall kiss his hair.

Oh man..........

Comment

I know he's the complete package, but to run a 4.33 would be out of this world. I fear that the Raiders take him, I am absolutely scared to death, but hey, until they get a QB, it doesn't matter.
                            And as long as we have Champ, it doesn't matter either.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dogfish- your words explain exactly why the Raders won't do that. Your statement was, "if the faders were smart,".

Let's examine that for a minute. If the Raiders were smart. would they have played musical chairs with their coaches and co ordinators over the last decade? If the Raiders were smart, would they have continued to pay premium dollar to pick up the behavioral cast-offs from around the league. If they were smart, would Al Davis still be the egocentric, manipulative, undermining force that he is. The obvious conclusion is that they are not smart.

Their mantra of the 70's and 80's was commitment to excellence has become commitment to excrement. I can't see that changing before this draft begins. We as Bronco fans can continue to look forward to beating up on the Raiders twice a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
                                Dogfish- your words explain exactly why the Raders won't do that. Your statement was, "if the faders were smart,".

Let's examine that for a minute. If the Raiders were smart. would they have played musical chairs with their coaches and co ordinators over the last decade? If the Raiders were smart, would they have continued to pay premium dollar to pick up the behavioral cast-offs from around the league. If they were smart, would Al Davis still be the egocentric, manipulative, undermining force that he is. The obvious conclusion is that they are not smart.

Their mantra of the 70's and 80's was commitment to excellence has become commitment to excrement. I can't see that changing before this draft begins. We as Bronco fans can continue to look forward to beating up on the Raiders twice a year.

good point. . . .
                                Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X