Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wookiee's can make Mock Draft's too

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wookiee's can make Mock Draft's too

    http://www.mymockdraft.com/2194/Review.aspx

    Tell me what you think.


  • #2
    Your mock is reasonable, not far fetched at all. Though i would like to see shanny go defense i would be happy with Lynch. It will be interseting to see HOW shanny moves up in the draft IF at all. We don't have the amunition we did last year. I'm a big Sydney Rice fan. Would hate to see him go to sandy eggo. :thumb:

    Comment


    • #3
      only reason to look at these mock drafts right now is to see who peeps put down for Cleveland.

      It's comical seeing Charlie Brown rip folks a new one for their Brown picks....

      Comment


      • #4
        Not bad.. Not bad at all, are those stats on Lynch true? 5-10 223?
        I thought he was more like 5-10 215. I guessw everyone has a different stat for these guys.

        how do you go to round 2? or is that just there for no reason.

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow! Brady Quinn a Brown?

          How interesting.

          Well, looks like the Browns would be going to hell in a hand basket.

          But then again, if that happened I may be lucky and he would suffer a career-ending injury in training camp. Hey, it happens. Just ask LeCharles... heck, unlike the Bentley injury if that were to happen to Quinn I'd do back flips.

          The Browns offensive line is the problem. How many times do I have to say this?!

          Brady Quinn would be one of the WORST selections for the Browns. Especially considering the fact that Phil Savage isn't very high on him. Brady Quinn drops out of the Senior Bowl - a game that could have definitely made him a top pick for a phantom injury.

          That game really mattered. Yet he skipped it for a phantom injury. What does that say about him? He would be a disgrace to the uniform and I for one do not want him. If a QB was to be taken in this draft by the Browns it would be that Kolb kid from Texas as Savage is VERY high on him.

          Also, Players DO NOT pick where they play. Teams pick where players play. Brady Quinn is like Elway. I hope the Raiders pick his arse, watch him complain then and try to get out. Sorry, Quinn. You are stuck.
          Last edited by Charlie Brown; 02-21-2007, 10:09 AM.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by skinny®
            Your mock is reasonable, not far fetched at all. Though i would like to see shanny go defense i would be happy with Lynch. It will be interseting to see HOW shanny moves up in the draft IF at all. We don't have the amunition we did last year. I'm a big Sydney Rice fan. Would hate to see him go to sandy eggo. :thumb:
            Thanks. I think it depend on who he trades to. The Texans 8th pick is way too high. The Steelers pick could happen but he will have to give up other picks and the Pakcers pick would be good if we gave up Tatum + Someone else and that still may not be enough for the pick.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by socalorado1

              how do you go to round 2? or is that just there for no reason.
              I think those stats are correct.

              I won't go to round 2 untill after the Combine.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                Wow! Brady Quinn a Brown?

                How interesting.

                Well, looks like the Browns would be going to hell in a hand basket. But then again, if that happened I may be lucky and he would suffer a career-ending injury in training camp. Hey, it happens. Just ask LeCharles... heck, unlike the Bentley injury if that were to happen to Quinn I'd do back flips.

                The Browns offensive line is the problem. How many times do I have to say this?!

                Brady Quinn would be one of the WORST selections for the Browns. Especially considering the fact that Phil Savage isn't very high on him. Brady Quinn drops out of the Senior Bowl - a game that could have definitely made him a top pick for a phantom injury.

                That game really mattered. Yet he skipped it for a phantom injury. What does that say about him? He would be a disgrace to the uniform and I for one do not want him. If a QB was to be taken in this draft by the Browns it would be that Kolb kid from Texas as Savage is VERY high on him.

                Also, Players DO NOT pick where they play. Teams pick where players play. Brady Quinn is like Elway. I hope the Raiders pick his arse, watch him complain then and try to get out. Sorry, Quinn. You are stuck.
                As I said. It isn't the best choice but I just see it happening.

                Comment


                • #9
                  They're going to give up on Tarvaris Jackson after 1 year?

                  He was a rookie, and everyone thinks he's benched now, or that he won't ever be good.

                  Had Cutler done similar to Jackson, would we be calling for a QB in the first as well?
                  sigpic

                  :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

                  D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

                  :logo:
                  Denver Broncos General Manager

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lorcust
                    They're going to give up on Tarvaris Jackson after 1 year?

                    He was a rookie, and everyone thinks he's benched now, or that he won't ever be good.

                    Had Cutler done similar to Jackson, would we be calling for a QB in the first as well?
                    Tarvaris Jackson is good. But JaMarcus Russell is a very hot prospect for me and I would find it hard to pass on him. Obviously when you draft players there is a risk, the risk on some players is alot less than it is on other players. I think the risk of Tarvaris Jackson being a flop is greater than the risk that JaMarcus Russell will be a flop. Then again I could be wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There is no way the Cards reach for Levi Brown at #5. Especially when there are guys like Tony Ugoh and Joe Staley who will be there at #38.

                      Give the Cards Adams or Anderson at #5.
                      "Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No LaRon Landy in the 1st round, hmm okay

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X