Adrian Peterson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Peterson

i just heard from rumors and so forth that we might make a run at this guy?

any thoughts.

now if you have read my other threads i am strong on getting a safety but getting this guy would be even better. really, the only thing hurting us on offense last year was our running game, even though we put up pretty descent numbers.

im with you on getting a safety. reggie nelson all the way. but if we are in place to pick peterson im all for it. but if not i want reggie nelson in a broncos uniform next year.

Comment

Originally posted by D.J.55
      im with you on getting a safety. reggie nelson all the way. but if we are in place to pick peterson im all for it. but if not i want reggie nelson in a broncos uniform next year.
      I agree with everything this guy said. Only thing is, I wouldn't mind seeing Reggie Nelson, but a Landry (who I'm sticking with as my third favorite player in the draft) or a Griffith I feel would be better a better choice IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by D.J.55
        The only way we would get Reggie Nelson, is if we traded up for him. And i dont think safety is that "critical" for us to jump up that high. We would concievably have to go up to #10 in many cases... Thats higher than Shanny has ever gone before to grab a player - even Cutler. So i highly doubt we would do that. Keep wishing though, he will be great one day.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hardcorebronco
          The only way we would get Reggie Nelson, is if we traded up for him. And i dont think safety is that "critical" for us to jump up that high. We would concievably have to go up to #10 in many cases... Thats higher than Shanny has ever gone before to grab a player - even Cutler. So i highly doubt we would do that. Keep wishing though, he will be great one day.
          This is why we need a safety: all of our safety are in-the-box type safetys. none of them are real great in coverage. we lack a playmaking safety. we had a chance at one in 2002 but we passed on him to take ashley lelie and two picks later he was selected. and im talking bout the best safety in the game right now. ED REED. Reggie Nelson is another Ed Reed type of player. Nelson is a classic centerfield safety. which would allow us to still be able 8 men in the box. he has the speed to cover the whole field and has the hitting ability play against the run. i really think we should trade up to get him. he would fit prefect in our system.

Comment

Working...
          X