Over at..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over at..

the Texans site, they are confirming that a trade is almost final. we would send them Plummer,Bell, our 1st and 1st 3rd for their 8th pick. The only thing that still needs to be worked out is Jake's contract.

I think we are close!!

if we didnt include our 3rd round pick i think it might be worth it but it seems like were giving up too much

Comment

I don't believe this because the person who started a thread didn't even provide a link.

Comment

very intresting

we are giving up a boat load but hopefully its worth it

if it does happen lets hope shanny doesnt lose his mind and drafts a punter

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
          very intresting

we are giving up a boat load but hopefully its worth it

if it does happen lets hope shanny doesnt lose his mind and drafts a punter

I can see it now......

Originally posted by Shanahan after drafting a punter 8th overall
          Oh man did I score big time!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
            I don't believe this because the person who started a thread didn't even provide a link.
            Same here. If there is no link, then how are we really gonna believe all this.
            sigpic

Comment

I checked out the Texans official site for any hint of the trade going through. I found nothing, zilch, nada. Now I'm not saying it isn't possible that this trade isn't going through, but at this time the Texans site does not, I REPEAT DOES NOT, have a story confirming trade talks are even being considered by Houston.

Here is a link to the Texans official site. This link specifically is for their news section.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/in...p?section=News
              sigpic
              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

It was someone from their MESSAGE BOARD.

Comment

Oh man I would be so psyched if that trade goes through.

Comment

And from what I can tell, they don't even have a message board. I think this guy is just trying to stir things up.........

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo
                      And from what I can tell, they don't even have a message board. I think this guy is just trying to stir things up.........
                      http://forums.houstontexans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Comment

Go on other NFL teams on this site. Click on the first Houston Texans message board and look around. Im not trying to stir things up, it's being talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by bjpenn
                          Go on other NFL teams on this site. Click on the first Houston Texans message board and look around. Im not trying to stir things up, it's being talked about.
                          Its probably just a rumor then.
                          sigpic

Comment

How much cap room would the deal open up?

Comment

Originally posted by bjpenn
                              Okay, just to avoid further confusion down the road if something like this falls in your lap bj and you want to share it, please be sure to say the on the Texan forums, not the Texans site. This would avoid a lot of confusion.

Also, I have not looked at the thread, but I would beware of forum talk. It's just as bad as gossip sometimes between school girls . Thanks for letting us all know though BJ.
                              sigpic
                              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Working...
                              X