No announcement yet.

Dream Draft Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While Shanny did say that he was interested in Maroney, he also said he would have considered safety Donte Whitner with the 15th pick last year.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderArmour
      While Shanny did say that he was interested in Maroney, he also said he would have considered safety Donte Whitner with the 15th pick last year.
      I never saw that one or heard that one.

Comment

Gaines Adams or Jamaal Anderson. The outside pass rush that we need coming off the edge. No questions asked.......

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Tough one.

I'd say Calvin Johnson or Alan Branch.

Comment

calvin johnson
            alan branch
            amobi okoye
            adrian peterson
            adam caricker
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Brady Quinn or JaMarcus Russell....we really need good starting QB!!

five....four....three....two.....one......by the time some of you finish reading this, your head will have already exploded!!

Just Kidding, I guess If I could have anyone, it would either be Peterson or Branch. I would love to see Branch as a Bronco because I watched him play in High School, my younger brother played HS fball and basketball with him, and they are friends. And he (my brother) is a Damm Dirty Chief's fan, and it would kill him to have his friend become a Bronco!!

Comment

#1 REGGIE NELSON - I'll stand firm on this and nothing anyone says could persuade me otherwise unless he blew his knee out at the combine.

#2 Amobi Okoye - talk about need and great talent

#3 Levi Brown - this guy can move elephants while dancing the Jig even though LT doesnt seem to be a pressing need and he wont be there after we address real needs. i just threw him in there because he is going to make an immediate impact where ever he goes.
                Last edited by marcus_miller; 02-23-2007, 09:47 PM.
                I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Adrian Peterson
                  Marshawn Lynch
                  Amobi Okoye
                  Adam Carriker
                  Reggie Nelson
                  Laron Landry
                  Alan Branch
                  Dwayne Bowe (WRs who block are golden in Denver)

Comment

Joe Thomas, Amobi Okoye or Marshawn Lynch.

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
                      If you could have any player in this draft for the Broncos who would u prefer?

I know I'd love Amobi Okoye

No question Adrian Peterson, that guy is a beast, and would be a 1500+ yard back his first year in denver.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderArmour

Whitner wasnt even avalable where we picked last year, he was a top 10 pick.

Comment

Working...
                        X