Thomas Jones Demands TRADE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Jones Demands TRADE!!!!

ESPN Hotlist just reported that Thomas Jones demands a trade out of Chicago!!!

What do ya Think??

Broncos 4 Life

I wouldn't mind him, as long as he stays healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline84
      I wouldn't mind him, as long as he stays healthy.
      i agree. i wouldnt mind having him but at what cost though?

Comment

At this point he isnt worth his Draft Value. 2nd or 3rd Round pick. We have Thomas Jones, his name is Tatum Bell.

Corey Dillon on the other hand is back that we can pound it out with, and also gives us flexibility in the draft with picks in the later round.
        A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Originally posted by D.J.55
          I think he'll be to expensive for what the Broncos would be willing to give up, if the Bears do decide to grant his request. I expect this to be a situation that continues to build all the way up to draft day (like J. Walkers deal last year). It should be interesting to watch.
          sigpic
          The only thing that can stop the ninja.
          Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantDBFan
            At this point he isnt worth his Draft Value. 2nd or 3rd Round pick. We have Thomas Jones, his name is Tatum Bell.

Corey Dillon on the other hand is back that we can pound it out with, and also gives us flexibility in the draft with picks in the later round.

Thomas Jones and Tatum bell arent even compariable dude TJ runs with some power he fits the Denver system very well

Comment

No way Dillon is way to old now, Jones would be alot better and we could use him for awhile.

Comment

Tomas Jones can actually hold onto the ball!! lol Tomas Jones and Mike Bell...thats some sweet stuff!

Welcome Travis!

Bailey Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by serix5000
                  Thomas Jones and Tatum bell arent even compariable dude TJ runs with some power he fits the Denver system very well
                  Of course when you compare ANY back to Tatum Bell, they look like they have SOME power. Jones is not a power back, he is a dancer just like Tatum. Only difference is he actually dances instead of stutter stepping like Tatum. Now if you want to trade Tatum for him, then thats fine by me. But to have him and tatum on the same team would make no sense, especially at his cost.
                  A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline84
                    No way Dillon is way to old now, Jones would be alot better and we could use him for awhile.
                    I agree, I think Dillon is past his prime and wouldn't offer more then T Jones would, but this obviously is a matter of opinion.
                    sigpic
                    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Are you serious?

Thomas Jones is 10x better than Corey or Tatum.

We should seriously put a thought into trading for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBroncLove
                        I think he'll be to expensive for what the Broncos would be willing to give up, if the Bears do decide to grant his request. I expect this to be a situation that continues to build all the way up to draft day (like J. Walkers deal last year). It should be interesting to watch.
                        i agree with you. as of right now i think the price would be to much right but came draft day if he is still making noise about being trade then i think he will come cheaper. but it will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Comment

i think he could do well here.....real well

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

2nd Round Pick - Kenny Irons, with Moderate Contract>>>>>>>> T. Jones for 2nd Round Pick

He wants to be traded, because he wants to be paid. He wont be coming here.

Comment

Originally posted by D.J.55

I would love to have Thomas Jones. He would fit well in our scheme but the cost might be a tad high for us. Maybe Plummer and T. Bell can go there lol

Comment

Working...
                              X