No announcement yet.

Thomas Jones Demands TRADE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On 3rd and 2, we have one play, bootleg with the fullback and TE. That's it. We have to have a guy that can confidently pick up those 2 yards. How many times were we inside the 5 in the San Fran game and didn't score touchdowns. It's ridiculous. We need a guy that we can give it to and he scores every time we get on the goal line. Priest Holmes, Larry Johnson, LT, even Shaun Alexander, TD. You know they're getting it and you can't stop em.
    You got part of it right if you want 2 yards you need more then a bootleg... you need a headbanging FB between the tackles with ERKLE at hb
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by marcus_miller
      You got part of it right if you want 2 yards you need more then a bootleg... you need a headbanging FB between the tackles with ERKLE at hb
      I agree but shanny doesn't really keep fullbacks, they are all HB's that are to slow to play HB. That's why when everybody get's hurt that guy play's HB(Rueben Droughns, Mike Anderson). I'm not sayin its right but it's hard to find fullbacks nowadays.

Comment

Working...
      X