Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian Peterson asked what team he wants to play for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champ Bailey rooted for both Green Bay and Atlanta to win against us in the Superbowls, now he's the face of the Broncos.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09
      In the latest issue of SI... Adrian Peterson is asked what team he would liek to play for:

"I wouldn;t mind the Texans. Being able to go back to my home state {he's from Palestine, Tx} and having my family there would be nice. Also, the RAIDERS. I rooted for them growing up. Obviosuly, Dallas would be on the list, but I am pretty sure they won't have a high enough pick to get me."

Argh... A Raider fan! Oh well, my beloved Yankee prospect (Phil Hughes) was raised as a Red Sox fan... I would still welcome AP. But, now I'm not willing to give up Bell, Pummer and 2 draft picks! I would rather trade Bell and Plummer for Texans 2nd rounder... and get 5 good picks on draft day!
      Ahh damn A FAIDER FAN huh?YUCK!!
      BRONCOPOWER

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09
        In the latest issue of SI... Adrian Peterson is asked what team he would liek to play for:

"I wouldn;t mind the Texans. Being able to go back to my home state {he's from Palestine, Tx} and having my family there would be nice. Also, the RAIDERS. I rooted for them growing up. Obviosuly, Dallas would be on the list, but I am pretty sure they won't have a high enough pick to get me."

Argh... A Raider fan! Oh well, my beloved Yankee prospect (Phil Hughes) was raised as a Red Sox fan... I would still welcome AP. But, now I'm not willing to give up Bell, Pummer and 2 draft picks! I would rather trade Bell and Plummer for Texans 2nd rounder... and get 5 good picks on draft day!

(1) Amobi Okoye
        (2) Adam Carriker
        (3) Kenny Irons
        (3) Brandon Merriweather

You gotta be kidding me no one on that list will be available for their respective pick.

exept maybe kenny Irons

Comment

fans

haha... well, years ago i remember an interview with terrell davis... and guess what fan he was a huge fan of growing up? (the raiders) and he seemed to play ok for us in those superbowls.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotPutKing
            haha... well, years ago i remember an interview with terrell davis... and guess what fan he was a huge fan of growing up? (the raiders) and he seemed to play ok for us in those superbowls.
            And he seems to love the Broncos now.
            sigpic

Comment

Peterson would look great in Raiders uniform.

I am so torn between him and Jam Rock.

Peterson was the #1 overall player in highschool and ran over 1900 yards for Oklahoma. That is just impressive. I know he had a freak accident in the endzone but nothing major injuries.

Comment

What running back hasnt enjoyed playing for the Broncos under Shanahan? Im sure if he actually thought playing for the Broncos was realistic, hed prefer to play in Denver over Oakland where its a perpetual struggle until Al Davis dies or when Shanahan no longer has his foot on their throat.

Comment

Working...
                X