Biggest possible gem at RB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest possible gem at RB?

Which of the following makes the most sense as a later round selection?
    Kenneth Darby
    5.13%
    Tony Hunt
    28.21%
    Danny Ware
    5.13%
    Darius Walker
    25.64%
    Other
    35.90%

The poll is expired.

Brandon Jackson

Comment

i think darby will be a gem.

Comment

Brandon Jackson may power himself into the late 2nd Round and he is my pick there if we did not take a halfback in the 1st Round or move up to get Irons or Pittman if they are available early in the 2nd Round.

The latter round possible gems in my honest opinion would be Darius Walker from Notre Dame, Kenneth Darby from Alabama, Kolby Smith from Louisville, Gary Russell from Minnesota, Thomas Clayton from Kansas St., Selvin Young from Texas, Clifton Dawson from Harvard, Ronnie McGill from North Carolina or Alonzo Coleman from Hampton.

My top ten at this time though (past Peterson):

Marshawn Lynch (California)
        Kenny Irons (Auburn)
        Antonio Pittman (Ohio St.)
        Brandon Jackson (Nebraska)
        Darius Walker (Notre Dame)
        Gary Russell (Minnesota)
        Thomas Clayton (Kansas St.)
        Kenneth Darby (Alabama)
        Selvin Young (Texas)
        Kolby Smith (Louisville)

Comment

I think Danny Ware has the best upside outside of Lynch and Peterson. Thats IF he can get a handle on fumbling. Its a big if though since that was his problem in college. The odds are against him turning the corner but if he does, he could be great. He actually might be available and a steal in the 5-7th rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
            I think Danny Ware has the best upside outside of Lynch and Peterson. Thats IF he can get a handle on fumbling. Its a big if though since that was his problem in college. The odds are against him turning the corner but if he does, he could be great. He actually might be available and a steal in the 5-7th rounds.
            Ware has good upside, but I think it is real possible he may go undrafted at this point, there is usually fifteen to twenty halfbacks selected each year, and usually four or five of those turn into fullbacks at the next level. If Ware has a good combine I could see him climb past some of the other camp fodder to go in the 6th or 7th round.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
              Ware has good upside, but I think it is real possible he may go undrafted at this point, there is usually fifteen to twenty halfbacks selected each year, and usually four or five of those turn into fullbacks at the next level. If Ware has a good combine I could see him climb past some of the other camp fodder to go in the 6th or 7th round.
              I know he will go late but thats part of his appeal.

Comment

LORENZO BOOKER

Comment

Working...
                X