Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RB's that i will have my eye on today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lex
    He's bigger and decisively faster. And he continued to see playing time on a better team in a tougher conference.
    You do know Clayton was railroaded by his new head coach correct? He had a fumble and they switched and never looked back! Sounds like a railroading to me, Clayton would be higher if they let him play period.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
      You do know Clayton was railroaded by his new head coach correct? He had a fumble and they switched and never looked back! Sounds like a railroading to me, Clayton would be higher if they let him play period.
      That he couldnt get along with his coach doesnt bolster your argument for him.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
        That he couldnt get along with his coach doesnt bolster your argument for him.
        I know some of the position coaches there at Kansas St. and a few felt that Clayton never got a fair shake. All Clayton did was sit there and swallow it, that does not sound to me like he was acting up or spitting verbage because he was not playing, but just took it like a man. I guess it would be better if he acted up and got into his coach's face, but he did not. He is humble and has a chip on his shoulder, which may turn him into a very good pro.

Comment

Working...
        X