Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offical Runningback 40 Times

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Chris Henry ran a 4.51 his second time around

    Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
    I'm a BroncoForLife!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BroncoForLife27
      Chris Henry ran a 4.51 his second time around
      No, he ran a 4.40

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by lex
        No, he ran a 4.40
        This is correct-a-mundo
        sigpic
        The only thing that can stop the ninja.
        Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

        Comment


        • #34
          Obviously Chris Henry is fast! I haven't had a chance to see him play so does he have the power and moves to match the speed? Man if he did what a BEAST... haha

          Comment


          • #35
            How many arm legnths when tackling is a .33 seconds i dont see the deal now WR is different
            I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by topscribe
              That's what I tried and tried and tried to say: Chris Henry is fast.

              -----
              Not only did Chris Henry do extremely well in the 40 (officially a 4.40), he also was in the top five in EVERY category except vertical leap (8th). The guy is either a workout warrior or he is the real deal. Either way, I think he's vastly improved his stock and has solidified himself as a first day guy. His numbers are staggering. He seems to be good at EVERYTHING! I got these numbers from NFL.com, here's the link:

              http://www.nfl.com/combine/story/10021441

              Group 6 (RB) -- Top Five Results: 20 Shuttle
              1. Garrett Wolfe Northern Illinois 4.08
              2. Ahmad Bradshaw Marshall 4.09
              3. Chris Henry Arizona 4.14
              4. Brandon Jackson Nebraska 4.14
              5. Antonio Pittman Ohio St. 4.16


              Group 6 (RB) -- Top Five Results: 60 Shuttle
              1.Kenny Irons Auburn 11.47
              2. Chris Henry Arizona 11.51
              3. Briand Leonards Rutgers 11.59
              4. Nate Ilaoa Hawaii 11.78
              5. Marshawn Lynch Cal-Berkeley 11.80


              Group 6 (RB) -- Top 10 Results: Three Cone
              1. Garrett Wolfe Northern Illinois 6.69
              2. Ahmad Bradshaw Marshall 6.70
              3. Antonio Pittman Ohio St. 6.84
              4. Brian Leonard Rutgers 6.88
              5. Chris Henry Arizona 6.96
              6. Ramonce Taylor Texas 6.98
              7. Kenny Irons Auburn 7.00
              8. Brandon Jackson Nebraska 7.00
              9. Marshawn Lynch Cal-Berkeley 7.05
              10. Jason Snelling Virginia 7.06


              Group 6 (RB) -- Top 10 Results: Vertical Jump
              1. Darius Walker Notre Dame 40 1/2
              2. Adrian Peterson Oklahoma 38 1/2
              3. Kenny Irons Auburn 38
              4. Kolby Smith Louisville 38
              5. Cory Anderson Tennessee 37
              6. Brandon Jackson Nebraska 37
              7. Thomas Clayton Kansas St. 36 1/2
              8. Chris Henry Arizona 36
              9. Marshawn Lynch Cal Berkeley 35 1/2
              10. Eldra Buckley Tennessee-Chatt 35 1/2


              Group 6 (RB) -- Top 10 Results: Broad Jump
              1. Chris Henry Arizona 10'7"
              2. Adrian Peterson Oklahoma 10'7"
              3. Marshawn Lynch Cal-Berkeley 10'5"
              4. Ramonce Taylor Texas 10'5"
              5. Keny Irons Auburn 10'3"
              6. Antonio Pittman Ohio St. 10'3"
              7. Darius Walker Notre Dame 10'3"
              8. Brandon Jackson Nebraska 10'2"
              9. Brian Leonard Rutgers 10'2"
              10. Lorenzo Booker Florida St. 10'1"


              Group 6 (RB) -- Top 10 Results: 40-Yard Dash
              1. Chris Henry Arizona 4.40
              2. Adrian Peterson Oklahoma 4.40
              3. Antonio Pittman Ohio St. 4.40
              4. Kenny Irons Auburn 4.45
              5. Lorenzo Booker Florida St 4.46
              6. Marshawn Lynch Cal 4.46
              7. DeShawn Wynn Florida 4.48
              8. Alonzo Coleman Hampton 4.49
              9. Ramonce Taylor Texas 4.50
              10. Kolby Smith Louisville 4.51

              Comment


              • #37
                Looking at the rest of those numbers, Marshawn worked out very well. I didn't get a chance to see his bench press though either, so I'm curious to see what that is but he's consistently in the top five or top ten depending on how many are ranked overall and there were more than 20 backs who worked out. Very good for Marshawn, and an official 4.46 is very, very nice.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Dream
                  Looking at the rest of those numbers, Marshawn worked out very well. I didn't get a chance to see his bench press though either, so I'm curious to see what that is but he's consistently in the top five or top ten depending on how many are ranked overall and there were more than 20 backs who worked out. Very good for Marshawn, and an official 4.46 is very, very nice.
                  I couldn't help but notice Peterson isn't on the list of any of those shuttles. Or the 3-cone.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
                    Not only did Chris Henry do extremely well in the 40 (officially a 4.40), he also was in the top five in EVERY category except vertical leap (8th). The guy is either a workout warrior or he is the real deal. Either way, I think he's vastly improved his stock and has solidified himself as a first day guy. His numbers are staggering. He seems to be good at EVERYTHING! I got these numbers from NFL.com, here's the link:

                    http://www.nfl.com/combine/story/10021441

                    Group 6 (RB) -- Top Five Results: 20 Shuttle
                    1. Garrett Wolfe Northern Illinois 4.08
                    2. Ahmad Bradshaw Marshall 4.09
                    3. Chris Henry Arizona 4.14
                    4. Brandon Jackson Nebraska 4.14
                    5. Antonio Pittman Ohio St. 4.16


                    Group 6 (RB) -- Top Five Results: 60 Shuttle
                    1.Kenny Irons Auburn 11.47
                    2. Chris Henry Arizona 11.51
                    3. Briand Leonards Rutgers 11.59
                    4. Nate Ilaoa Hawaii 11.78
                    5. Marshawn Lynch Cal-Berkeley 11.80


                    Group 6 (RB) -- Top 10 Results: Three Cone
                    1. Garrett Wolfe Northern Illinois 6.69
                    2. Ahmad Bradshaw Marshall 6.70
                    3. Antonio Pittman Ohio St. 6.84
                    4. Brian Leonard Rutgers 6.88
                    5. Chris Henry Arizona 6.96
                    6. Ramonce Taylor Texas 6.98
                    7. Kenny Irons Auburn 7.00
                    8. Brandon Jackson Nebraska 7.00
                    9. Marshawn Lynch Cal-Berkeley 7.05
                    10. Jason Snelling Virginia 7.06


                    Group 6 (RB) -- Top 10 Results: Vertical Jump
                    1. Darius Walker Notre Dame 40 1/2
                    2. Adrian Peterson Oklahoma 38 1/2
                    3. Kenny Irons Auburn 38
                    4. Kolby Smith Louisville 38
                    5. Cory Anderson Tennessee 37
                    6. Brandon Jackson Nebraska 37
                    7. Thomas Clayton Kansas St. 36 1/2
                    8. Chris Henry Arizona 36
                    9. Marshawn Lynch Cal Berkeley 35 1/2
                    10. Eldra Buckley Tennessee-Chatt 35 1/2


                    Group 6 (RB) -- Top 10 Results: Broad Jump
                    1. Chris Henry Arizona 10'7"
                    2. Adrian Peterson Oklahoma 10'7"
                    3. Marshawn Lynch Cal-Berkeley 10'5"
                    4. Ramonce Taylor Texas 10'5"
                    5. Keny Irons Auburn 10'3"
                    6. Antonio Pittman Ohio St. 10'3"
                    7. Darius Walker Notre Dame 10'3"
                    8. Brandon Jackson Nebraska 10'2"
                    9. Brian Leonard Rutgers 10'2"
                    10. Lorenzo Booker Florida St. 10'1"


                    Group 6 (RB) -- Top 10 Results: 40-Yard Dash
                    1. Chris Henry Arizona 4.40
                    2. Adrian Peterson Oklahoma 4.40
                    3. Antonio Pittman Ohio St. 4.40
                    4. Kenny Irons Auburn 4.45
                    5. Lorenzo Booker Florida St 4.46
                    6. Marshawn Lynch Cal 4.46
                    7. DeShawn Wynn Florida 4.48
                    8. Alonzo Coleman Hampton 4.49
                    9. Ramonce Taylor Texas 4.50
                    10. Kolby Smith Louisville 4.51
                    Marshawn Lynch got a 4.52 his 1st try and a 4.49 his 2nd.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by stnzed
                      I couldn't help but notice Peterson isn't on the list of any of those shuttles. Or the 3-cone.



                      he's still the best runner in the draft by a wide, wide, wide margin. . . . . we'll see if he can stay healthy in the pros. . . . .
                      Officially Objectified by the GPA

                      rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Dang Brandon Jackson hurt himself there, hopefully he has a decent pro day later
                        on to make up for it.
                        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                        ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Kenny Irons had a good day as well. He'll definetly be a good back. I hope Denver gets Irons.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X