No announcement yet.

Dan Graham "coming home"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets bring home the Jefferson High School graduate. A bloccking tight-end like him would really help. But I've heard a lot of teams were going after him. He might out of our price range.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
      Getting another veteran tight end to pair up with Tony will be good, and Graham does eliminate the unnecessary need of 5-6 tight ends on the active roster. I just wonder if Alexander would still be on the team if we got Graham, I'm not sure what we can get if we release him but I think his salary is like 1.25 to 1.75 million this year; then again a Graham-Scheffler-Alexander trio wouldn't be bad.

Getting Graham sets us up nice at tight end for at least 4-5 years. It'd be nice for Jay to have another good target to throw to, or someone to help in our blocking game.

If we got Graham and at this stage that's might big if I would doubt that we would keep Alexander.
      TXBRONC
      Captain
      Last edited by TXBRONC; 02-27-2007, 07:02 PM.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Personally my top two hopes for FA that were somewhat realistic was Graham and Sands... and Sands was resigned

PLEASE SIGN GRAHAM
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I would love this signing. He would be a valuable blocker as well as receiver and take some pressure off of Tony. We would be more dangerous, no question. With adding Bates to the coaching staff, and then signing Graham we would be on our way to a very productive offseason. Then we would just have to draft well and try to get another signing (Kerney is probably too much $$$, maybe Hamlin or Lewis to start next to Lynch).

Comment

Working...
          X